Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Got legend Achivement... NO HELIOSKRILL

OP JagermeisterSki

So i just completed halo mcc ON LEGENDARY and got the Legend Achievement for doing so. Yet when i log onto halo 5 it says i don't have helioskrill. 343 Please help me and others by fixing this godforsaken glitch
It’s not a glitch. You need to give your Xbox and Waypoint time for everything to sync up. If you want, you can edit a customization option in MCC, save it to force a sync, and revert it if you want. That should speed things up.
Sadly these server side achievements can be slow. I have heard what Tunhin94 works.
Just got the achievement last week. Took an hour for the armor to show up.
I have got all achievements on halo tmcc, no rewards for this
bro u do realise u can get the amor from the req pack??
I am trying to complete it, but it is just so hard for me. Well, i am playing with someone who just got the game and has never played FPS before. Before he played fortnite. Honestly I don’t see why fortnite is so popular. I used to be addicted to it though.
Its' been 4 hours and 3 complete restarts of my xbox one. AND THE ARMOUR WON'T APPEAR. I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT 343 WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
Edit: wtf did i make this message
Its' been 4 hours and 3 complete restarts of my xbox one. AND THE ARMOUR WON'T APPEAR. I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT 343 WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
Did you follow tuhin94's suggestion? Restarting your console wasn't part of the steps he listed.
I am now currently doing that.. I think? Is changing the audio language to german going to help sync?
jjnk12345 wrote:
bro u do realise u can get the amor from the req pack??
Well it's more Rewarding then getting it from an RNG lootbox system
I am now currently doing that.. I think? Is changing the audio language to german going to help sync?
Maybe, but changing something like your armor for one of the games (CE-4) is the method usually posted by the moderators and other users and seems to largely be the accepted way of getting Helioskrill to show up.
tuhin94 wrote:
Maybe, but changing something like your armor for one of the games (CE-4) is the method usually posted by the moderators and other users and seems to largely be the accepted way of getting Helioskrill to show up.
Thanks i'll be sure to do this. Also thank you for your help. I'll post again if I run into more trouble
Some people say to open Halo channel to browse around for a few minutes then go back to H5 then it shows up.
I got Helioskrill 30 mins after using tuhin94 tatic. also this message was made 11hours after getting hellioskrill from the MCC.

Thanks to Everyone that helped and suggested things,
Have a bleesed day,
Sincerely, M3RKMUS1C FANS
I'll go ahead and lock this down since OP has achieved resolution.