Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Greatest Hits Customisation pack - error

OP VAN BIG DOG

Just purchased this pack with 100K RP points and got 5 Legendary XP Arena boosts and no customisation helmets. just reading the community update it says the helmets are launching on feb 9 - why ar they appearing in store? and how do i get my 10K req points back please.

Thanks

VBD
The Greatest Hits pack is not the same thing as the classic helmets pack that comes Feb. 9. The greatest hits pack is a returning limited-time pack that unlocks some of the most popular existing helmets/armors in Halo 5. If you are getting XP boosts, it means your REQ collection is currently complete.
Are hcs gun skins available in this pack and/or the hcs armor?
Are hcs gun skins available in this pack and/or the hcs armor?
No, those can only come from the pro team packs.
Ok thanks for the info
Chimera30 wrote:
The Greatest Hits pack is not the same thing as the classic helmets pack that comes Feb. 9. The greatest hits pack is a returning limited-time pack that unlocks some of the most popular existing helmets/armors in Halo 5. If you are getting XP boosts, it means your REQ collection is currently complete.
<couldn't post earlier because id reached my post cap for the day>

Cheers - appreciate the response. I understand ive made a stuff up here - a painful one. Have to say its pretty unfortunate timing and imagery when they have been teasing these new helmets (i hadnt read the CU yet - so now know the new helmets come out feb 9). anyways at the end of the day its imaginary currency in a game - bigger things to worry about.

you can close the thread.

thanks