Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Halo 5 Freezing and Crashing

OP VegaConstruct

Halo 5 Guardians has been (ever since I bought and installed the game) crashed or froze for a certain period of time Everytime a player has left. It's seriously starting to bug me because a player will leave mid battle I'll freeze and once unfrozen notice I've been killed multiple times. If anyone has a solution let me know asap
Supposedly they fixed it. But as you've noticed it didn't work.
BadDogg55 wrote:
Where is the topic or comment that its fixed?
Hey and about the freezing. Last night i played a couple of custom games. It didnt freeze alot like before. But it isnt fixed tho some things that still needs to be fixed are things like long loading screen and players back in and out little freeze for like 2-5 sec? thanks
BadDogg55 wrote:
Where is the topic or comment that its fixed?
That was like a month ago.. I believe it was Sketch(343) that posted it.
There's another incoming fix for this. It will likely be deployed on the server side, and we'll either just start noticing it happen less/not at all, or they'll announce that it's been fixed. No ETA for the fix, though.
I haven't been getting the black screen with the wheel turning at the beginning of match anymore. The game just totally crashes and I end up looking at the xbox home screen. That doesn't happen often though. I was beginning to wonder if it was a bug in the xbox itself.