[Locked] Halo 5: Guardians - Investigating Server Issues

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
Only time i have issues is when i play anyone outside of north america unlees i wait 10 min and search focused it helps but waiting 10 min to find a game and that still only helps half the time
Was ok last night except for 1 rubberband crash
Lag/hit registration was awful for me tonight. I checked my internet speed and connections (NAT type) but they’re both fine. Pretty sure it’s got to be the servers
No lag or screen freeze with a party of 3.
Still noticing the same issues I have had from launch. Out of every 5 games someone is lagged out.

Movement is heavy and I have heavy aim for 9 out of 10 games and shots don’t register.

The Meta of the game has changed because of the terrible servers. I have to switch my sensitivity and play different every game depending on the server.

We we really appreciate that you guy have acknowledged the issues and seam to be working on a fix.

We love halo and really want a decent experience.
that last player is right and deserves an answer
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Here in Abq, NM so I'm guessing West Servers and hit registration is awful I can't count how many times I died after being a good 4 to 5 steps around a corner when all of a sudden my Spartan falls to the floor and Ive died magically. Also idk if it's happening to anyone else but I will have full shields be in a 1v1 fire 3 or 4 shots when my shields go from full to red to dead in a matter of 1 sec I will have full health and than 1 sec later I hear the beap from the red shields and right after I'm dead it's frustrating plus I've gotten perfect kills when I shoot the guy he burst and my shoots that hit before he burst register after he is already 7bfeet to the left from the burst and he dies. My NAT and MS are great under50ms always pay ALOT of money for top internet where I live but it doesn't seem to matter in this game at all. And what is with the melee system if I beat someone down and it "kills" him how did he get off his beat down 1 sec later when he is suppose to be "dead" and somehow his ghost melees me and I die to????? ??? ??
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Lost connection to 3 games just today. Internet is completely fine it’s just H5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yes please,we have been bringing the terrible servers to light since launch. Can you guys please not keep us in the dark.
APRIL 29 UPDATE - 9:30AM PT
Hey everyone – After implementing the rollback on April 3, this specific issue was resolved across all impacted datacenters. Our team has continued monitoring the servers over the past month to make sure problem didn't arise again, and we're happy to say that it hasn't popped back up.

As a result, we'll be closing out this specific investigation thread. If you encounter issues online moving forward, please report them in this dedicated support thread.

Thank you again for helping us troubleshoot this issue!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13