2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13
LAG every. single. game. “fix” made zero difference. my connection is still rock solid, 11 days in and halo has still failed to provide a smooth online experience. Hope the wonky servers makes gaming news headlines, this pot needs stirring man!
Servers definitely feel better than before, but the problems are not fully resolved. I'm still getting the occasional server issues, such as rubber banding, ai rubber banding, and blank shots. What is stranger though is that some modes seem to be not functioning properly. I've been grinding wzff while the servers have been having issues to try to get 152, and have ran into several bugs that have been increasing in frequency with the server issues. There have been multiple occasions where ai reinforcements have not re-spawned, causing a match loss, and even an instance where the ai did not de-spawn during the match intermission, resulting in the death of a teammate. I'm not sure if these problems are related to the servers, but figured I would mention it anyways just in case. Below is the game where the ai did not despawn during the first intermission, as well as some blank shots during the first round. Hope this helps with the investigation!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/5c86b22e-2036-4dc0-9212-4a1bec64beb7/players/spartan0619?gameHistoryMatchIndex=4&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Warzone
The firefight issues have been a common problem for about a year but believe they were fine at launch, the recent server issues with lag has been going on for about 3 weeks. Generally don't think the servers have been getting better for while and with these recent rubber-banding issues it's just made the servers worse. All year round I've seen server errors, glitches and yet I don't think I've seen the servers go this long with rubber-banding but I doubt the glitches/errors will be fixed anytime soon. I believe the servers are partly at fault but some of the issues seem to be related to the game itself being broken and it seems like the servers have been degrading for a while since at launch they seemed to work perfectly with no issues.
5 of my 7 attempts to find a game today I sat there and waited for the game to load for a few minutes only to get kicked out because I was "Unable to Join"
Unplayable today as well, disconnecting and lagging most games
still laggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Southern IL here. Lag is moderate but I keep getting removed from games randomly. It seems this has been occurring since the season reset. Hope everything gets resolved and doesn't end up like halo 4/reach/3 servers. They still aren't functioning properly. But again, hope everything gets fixed soon. And no, its not my internet. EDIT: My boosts are being stolen! I choose a boost and as the game loads it becomes removed and then shows that i used that boost. Very annoying because I two ultra rare req point boosts. Also, ill sell some reqs, and won't get any points from them.Hope it gets resolved
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/74c67965-9230-4083-8a0d-e7c598a94545/players/tdw%20trespies?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/80237c2a-73aa-4a7e-b724-7fc8984704c7/players/tdw%20trespies?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/e66b69d7-9bcb-4d01-8a2c-632ce8cbe7b5/players/tdw%20trespies?gameHistoryMatchIndex=3&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
It's duck, duck, goose on who the lag will affect each game.
stckrboy wrote:
Quote:
MARCH 29 UPDATE - 5:30PM PTAfter jumping on the investigation again today with our partners, we believe we were able to identify the root cause. As a result of these findings, we are going to begin rolling back a change that was made at the impacted datacenters. To help set expectations, we anticipate this rollback may take approximately 24 hours to complete and may mean you'll still see some lingering issues as the transition occurs.

That said, please feel free to jump on this weekend and let us know if you're experience has improved – your feedback will be extremely valuable as we keep an eye on the situation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. We'll follow up with another update on Monday that will speak to whether or not this change has resolved the issue.
I played 1 match today to check if it was better. Sadly, it was a join in progress on Viking that was just a nightmare trying to move. Vehicles and people teleporting. Myself rubberbanding trying to get to my base from outside spawns. Only good thing was it lasted about 3 minutes until the match ended.
I Have a Lag problem on any playlist
Still having issues this weekend in the western Idaho/Wyoming area.
This one really pisses me off!! How do I lose points for losing a game that started 4vs3 and had a teammate quit. ......game is starting to get on my last nerve and on top of all that it’s laggy!!?!!!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/ab910483-7679-462e-90ab-32f5f470b114/players/tdw%20trespies?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
Still laggy as hell over in Western Washington. This has been going on for about 3 weeks for me. Thought it was my system so uninstalled and reinstalled to no luck. Glad I came to this forum cause I was losing my mind trying to figure out what the issue was since it's the only online game that has lag issues. I'm giving this one more week and if it does not improve, Halo 5 will be retired on my system. It was fun while it lasted.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
Game is unplayable now. Been bad all weekend but today is horrible. Every game has been bad. Worst of the day (so far) is this one.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/1e3b7bb1-5bdb-4f7c-925e-a55a79c96339/players/l%20nokmim%20l?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Warzone
Sadly going into nearly 4 weeks of this, nothing fixed. At times it's ok then later on it becomes unplayable.
Was fine last night nyc eastern usa, but around 3pm was rubber banding.
Still very laggy on some games. Played two today 04.01. One laggy, one not laggy

Laggy game. 2019.04.01 @ approximately 6:50 EST - VERY LAGGY
Non laggy 2019.04.01 @ approximately 6:30 EST - No lag

Had extreme lag on some games 2019.03.31
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13