Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Halo 5 servers - Disconnecting Penalty

OP Snapshct

I feel like there’s been a lot of games where i’ve disconnected and gotten penalized for it. I also feel like the custom games servers need to be looked at as well. theirs like a specific point in a game (25 min mark) where it doesn’t allow people to join. Or that it just won’t let you join at all. Does anyone else agree with me?
I had this just happen to me. Got disconnected 3 times during loading because the console apparently lost connection (tested 2 other games which are fine) and now the banhammer gave me 10 minutes of warzone break which also applies to arena?
I had this just happen to me. Got disconnected 3 times during loading because the console apparently lost connection (tested 2 other games which are fine) and now the banhammer gave me 10 minutes of warzone break which also applies to arena?
Yeah, whenever you get banned it goes for Arena and Warzone i feel the pain for whoever looses connection and gets banned for it.
Thankfully I found the issue and fixed it. It was related to a high (90%) package loss on a wired connection. Restarting the router and the Xbox fixed it :).
Thankfully I found the issue and fixed it. It was related to a high (90%) package loss on a wired connection. Restarting the router and the Xbox fixed it :).
Really? Those never worked for me. Your lucky 😂