Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Halo 5 warlord achievement problem?

OP TOMINATOR T100

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
From what I have been told, I have to win one match on the 3 original maps. Those being Raid on apex, escape from ARC and March on storm break.

i have definitely won a match on each of these maps but the achievement is not popping? It also only reads 33% of achievement progress, this was after my team won a match on Raid on apex by destroying their core.

Has anyone else had his problem and does anyone know how i can solve this?
Sometimes achievements are slow on Xbox One but you should just win a few more games in warzone :)
Ok I just completed another map and destroyed the core. And the progress has gone up. Since I have won on this before but not destroyed the core I can say that I think by win on each map I think you have to destroy the core on each map rather than get 1000 points.
Ok i have to take that back, i was not right in saying that you had to destroy a core to win to make the progress go up.

I have won a lot of games on each map and it is just not unlocking, it’s becoming very painful :(
same issue, won in regular and in firefight all 3 maps and stuck at 33%... my progress does go up in wins on my hub just not achievement tracker yet on xbox.com its at 100% locked.
Geez dude that is annoying. I’ve looked around the internet and there is a lot of confusion on how this achievement unlocks, no one really seems to know for sure (so far from what I have seen).

Part of me thinks that 343 deliberately did this so more people have to keep playing but i guess we will never know. This is the last achievement i have left and i really want it to unlock, but a lot of people do seem to be unlocking it when they play firefight and some even when they loose a game.

Part of me wonders if you have to do it all without quitting, so playing all the original maps back to back not simply coming back to the correct maps on another day (for example).

Regardless, i hope it unlocks for everyone soon and i hope it doesn’t get too painful.
I’ll update how it is going.

So the achievement unlocked today for me after completeing a firefight on March on stormbreak.
Before this I had my first update on my progress to 33% when I won my first ever match on Escape from ARC (note I had won on the other two maps prior to this happening with no update on the progress). Soon after I won a match on Raid on Apex 7 which counted as well (Which I had won on before) so at this point I had 66% completion on the tracker. Then after a couple of days of winning on these (and other) maps multiple times, no progress. I played one match of firefight today and the achievement popped.

If anyone hasn’t got this achievement here are my stats and advice.
Warzone:
March on stormbreak. 9 wins, 10 losses
Escape from ARC. 4 wins, 3 losses
Raid on Apex 7. 10 wins, 11 losses

What I would say to anyone who is confused and wants the achievement to pop is, if you have won on each map (which you can check by hitting start in the main menu and going to service record) then don’t panic and don’t keep playing more and more games trying to force it to unlock. I would take a step back and then come back to it in a couple of days time, and then play some firefight (or Warzone if you want, but that isn’t what worked for me).

I haven’t found any correlation between destroying the enemy core or finishing at the top of the leader board. Playing the maps in a particular pattern backing out/leaving game/dashboarding and quitting it all seemed to be unaffected. So, you can use these methods (in moderation!) to make sure you play on the maps you need.
I have looked on many other forums and (I feel) no one really knows for sure what makes this achievement unlock. For instance, I helped my friend get this achievement (after I had unlocked it) and he only needed to win 3 matches on March on Stormbreak and 1 in the other two (on Warzone). And it finally unlocked when we played one match of firefight on March on stormbreak.

Good luck and I hope it pops sooner for you guys than it did for me.
Damn, well man i'm happy for you. I'm still stuck on 33%
GOnna take your advice and only play once a week since this game is stressing me out to the max
Cheers dude, I hope it pays off for you.

I spent way too much time on this achievement trying to desperately make it pop. Especially since I have work and stuff to do.
I was having problems with this achievement unlocking. I was stuck at 0% played other modes and it jumped to 66% when I came back to warzone. After I double checked that I had a win on all 3 maps and read T0MINATOR T100 post yesterday I stopped play warzone and went over to Firefight mode.

This morning I played 1 game of Warzone on Map March on Stormbreak which was a loss and the achievement unlocked. So a BIG THANKS to T0MINATOR T100.
Thanks I appreciate it

Really happy it worked for you! :)
I'm having trouble with this achievement as well progress shows 0% but a friend and I have played quite a few matches and he got it and I didn't. Kinda sucks considering it's one of the 2 achievements I need to complet the game
I'm having trouble with this achievement as well progress shows 0% but a friend and I have played quite a few matches and he got it and I didn't. Kinda sucks considering it's one of the 2 achievements I need to complet the game
Read here and see if that helps any.
BIGB EC wrote:
So I should just try to uninstall the game, do a hard reset and play a game? Since I have 0% would I need to play all 3 Maps again?
Also I noticed that in my stats in the game hub it says I only have 17 victories in multiplayer which I did just start playing this game a couple weeks ago but I know I have way more than 17 wins it's like my account isnt Syncing to the game or something
BIGB EC wrote:
So I should just try to uninstall the game, do a hard reset and play a game? Since I have 0% would I need to play all 3 Maps again?
Also I noticed that in my stats in the game hub it says I only have 17 victories in multiplayer which I did just start playing this game a couple weeks ago but I know I have way more than 17 wins it's like my account isnt Syncing to the game or something
I would recommend deleting your save file and or profile from the console and try to re sync the data first to see if the game hub stats go up. If that does not work then try uninstall/hard reset. Also are you playing warzone assault? Reason I ask about assault is because multiple people say that it does not count towards the achievement.
It’s up to you, but I did reinstall the game and that and it didn’t work for me.
I'm having issues with this one too.... I have won multiple matches on all 3 maps on both warzone and firefight. This is really getting annoying... Has anyone tried contacting 343?
Try reading up on the guides here (I have written one as well).
VIGILCHIEF wrote:
I'm having issues with this one too.... I have won multiple matches on all 3 maps on both warzone and firefight. This is really getting annoying... Has anyone tried contacting 343?
Try coming in first on the leaderboard in warzone firefight on one of the three maps.
I can explain the 33%
You have to win on all 3 maps
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2