Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Halo Waypoint REQ Store [343 Response]

OP SlipperedSpore

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I have been trying to access the in-site REQ store because I play on PC, but it appears to be down, is it just me or is something else going on?
It's down for me as well. Give it a few days for it to get back up and running.
Its happening to me for already for five days. What's going on 343?
Welp, still down
Hmm. I'll run this by some people

Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks, Snickerdoodle. Been happening to me too.
Down for me as well, been about a week now.
Bought a ton of gold packs and didn’t get anything. Sometimes it’s says I have 0 req points when I have like 140k but it just doesn’t display the right points sometimes. But I should definitely have minimum like 40-41 gold packs I’m my req packs but I don’t have any
Bought a ton of gold packs and didn’t get anything. Sometimes it’s says I have 0 req points when I have like 140k but it just doesn’t display the right points sometimes. But I should definitely have minimum like 40-41 gold packs I’m my req packs but I don’t have any
Sometimes when you open a req it bugs out, you wont get the animation but you are still getting the stuff from the pack, if you made a purchase and it didnt show up I think it would be a better idea to reach to xbox customer support or smt like that
any update on this? can't buy any packs.
Shadow XBL wrote:
any update on this? can't buy any packs.
Idk, still down for me
We're still looking into things guys. Sit tight and I'll update when we have more info.

I know it's frustrating so your patience is appreciated!
I don't know if this is relevant but I cannot access my reqs in game or out of the game. I have done several games and still havent recieved any rewards lol. I contacted my service provider and it is not on there end, tried restarting everything, any solutions would be appreciated thank you.
We're still looking into things guys. Sit tight and I'll update when we have more info.

I know it's frustrating so your patience is appreciated!
Thanks for the update, ima go on a req spending spree with all the points im saving up
We believe this issue is now resolved!

If someone gets a chance to check it out and let us know, that'd be lovely. :)
We believe this issue is now resolved!

If someone gets a chance to check it out and let us know, that'd be lovely. :)
Worked for me I think I got my missing points too! Thank you very much have a good one
worked!
Thank you, Snickerdoodle. I can access the REQ store now without issue.
It's working for me now as well.
Thanks Snickerdoodle, you guys can close the post now
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2