Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

(Helioskrill) Not unlocked yet?

OP NaClyEU

I know I'm late to the hype of beating all games halo 1-5 (exlcuding odst) to get helioskrill but i just finished it today after a tiring 2-3 weeks of grinding only to find out i haven't got the "legend" achievement. The only skulls i ran was Grunt bday party and IWHBYD, these imo are non game changing skulls just to add a bit of fun to the game while holding in my anger, is this really the reason why i haven't got it?!?! If it is i am so pissed its unreal
Your service record shows that you still have some missions on CE and H2 that aren't complete. If you already beat them, try those missions again to see if your profile updates. When I did the CE legendary speedrun, it took about 17 hours real time for the game to update my times and the achievement to unlock
Your service record shows that you still have some missions on CE and H2 that aren't complete. If you already beat them, try those missions again to see if your profile updates. When I did the CE legendary speedrun, it took about 17 hours real time for the game to update my times and the achievement to unlock
Hmmmm, thank you I'll have a look, wish MCC tracked it better :/
If you don't want to do that, just stock up on REQ points and get a bunch of Gold REQ Packs. All versions of the Helioskrill armor can be unlocked from REQ packs.
NaClyEU wrote:
I know I'm late to the hype of beating all games halo 1-5 (exlcuding odst) to get helioskrill but i just finished it today after a tiring 2-3 weeks of grinding only to find out i haven't got the "legend" achievement. The only skulls i ran was Grunt bday party and IWHBYD, these imo are non game changing skulls just to add a bit of fun to the game while holding in my anger, is this really the reason why i haven't got it?!?! If it is i am so pissed its unreal
Also, if you have already done those levels and waiting does not update their completion, try doing a quick run through on Easy. That might “push” your Legendary completion through.