Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

how can I claim the 14 day gold trial?

OP Shiroi Kami 96

I bought a digital copy of halo 5 through xbox store and this page
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/gold-trial
Tells me that I didn't bought it, someone know what can I do
to recive my 14 day trial?
This should be the page you use to redeem your 14 day trial https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/gold-trial
like I already say that page says that I did not bought the game, buy i did what i want to know is the any other way to get the 14 day or how to let them know I have already bought the game?
Sorry, totes my bad, for some reason I thought you were linking something else. I'm pooped. Did you buy H5 from the same Microsoft account associated with Shiroi Kami 96 or was it purchased with a different gamertag?
Sorry, totes my bad, for some reason I thought you were linking something else. I'm pooped. Did you buy H5 from the same Microsoft account associated with Shiroi Kami 96 or was it purchased with a different gamertag?
yes, thats why am asking maybe someone knows about this error and can tell me what to do
yes, thats why am asking maybe someone knows about this error and can tell me what to do
Did you redeem the 14-day membership? If so, when? Was the code redeemed on your own Xbox or was it used on someone else's console entirely? In both cases, the Gold membership will be effect for all accounts on the console(s) until it expires.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Did you redeem the 14-day membership? If so, when? Was the code redeemed on your own Xbox or was it used on someone else's console entirely? In both cases, the Gold membership will be effect for all accounts on the console(s) until it expires.
like I already say the page says i havent bouhgt the digital copy of the game so it doesnt show me the code link to the page in the first comment
Based on this clause in the offer,
Quote:
Xbox Live Gold 14-day Trial Included - perfect for playing with friends.*

*Online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). 14-day trial offer will be delivered in-game and cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or combined with any other offer. Offer is not valid on prior Xbox Live Gold membership purchases.
and some other claims I saw on the Internet, I think that you can only redeem the 14-day trial if you didn't have Xbox Live Gold at the time of buying Halo 5. That last part of the clause suggests that the offer doesn't work on existing Gold memberships. I have no idea if the offer will suddenly work if you let your Gold run out, but it looks like if you had Gold already the offer won't work.
Chimera30 wrote:
Based on this clause in the offer,
Quote:
Xbox Live Gold 14-day Trial Included - perfect for playing with friends.*

*Online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). 14-day trial offer will be delivered in-game and cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or combined with any other offer. Offer is not valid on prior Xbox Live Gold membership purchases.
and some other claims I saw on the Internet, I think that you can only redeem the 14-day trial if you didn't have Xbox Live Gold at the time of buying Halo 5. That last part of the clause suggests that the offer doesn't work on existing Gold memberships. I have no idea if the offer will suddenly work if you let your Gold run out, but it looks like if you had Gold already the offer won't work.
I didn't have gold niether then or now that is one of the reasons I bought halo 5: the story and the 14 day gold