Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Huge problem with the content browser

OP Rustyky

I'm stuck at the front page of my bookmarks. And I can't move past that front page. Every time I rt or lt it just refreshes. Any help?
I have the same issue. Hopefully it's just a server thing as of right now...
Welp my front page keeps reloading. So I guess this will either get locked, or someone knows how to fix it. Because im not sure if it's the bookmark search, or a small glitch. Pls help
Same happened to me. I can tab over in my own files but am stuck on the first page of my bookmarks. It says that the page changed (top right) but it still shows the first one.
Same exact problem here. So many custom game nights gone to waste over this. I have over 5 pages of custom games and maps, and I cant load any of them besides the first page! 343 please fix this!
Same exact problem here. So many custom game nights gone to waste over this. I have over 5 pages of custom games and maps, and I cant load any of them besides the first page! 343 please fix this!
Exactly,I have over 100 customs maps that I can't play with my friends. 343 pls.
I too have the same issue. I hope this gets fixed fast, because this is ridiculous!
Same problem here. Multiple threads fulls of complaints on the same topic and no acknowledgement of the issue.

Disappointing and, frankly, typical.
has this been sorted out yet?
Not yet but it has been acknowledged as an issue that 343 are working to fix. Imagine that there will be some kind of update towards the end of this month and a fix will be rolled out
stckrboy wrote:
Not yet but it has been acknowledged as an issue that 343 are working to fix. Imagine that there will be some kind of update towards the end of this month and a fix will be rolled out
Good to know. I wasn't sure if 343 had knowledge on the issue, but this helps. Also a month? If you don't mind me asking, does this update also apply to the lag and frame drops on btb maps?
Don't get to know anything about the updates before they drop I'm afraid (unless 343 themselves mention publicly) - we only see the patch notes when the rest of the community does as well :)
stckrboy wrote:
Don't get to know anything about the updates before they drop I'm afraid (unless 343 themselves mention publicly) - we only see the patch notes when the rest of the community does as well :)
Good to know, thanks for the reply