Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

I can no longer find games in any playlist, help!

OP ubapook2

Hey all, I just wanted to post here because it doesn't seem like this is a wide-spread issue. For some reason I can (virtually) no longer find games in any playlist (ranked, social, warzone, etc.). When I do find a game, it is usually after 6 - 7 (or more) minutes of searching. This started in the past week or two, before that I never had any problem (big team battle, for example, was never more than a 15 second search).If I join someone else, and they search, it seems to act normal.

I search using expanded (I have also experimented with focused and balanced), my reputation on XBL is good, I haven't left many games in a while, my NAT is open and connection is extremely fast and latency is fine, I have hard reset my console, reset my router and modem (and ports for XBL are forwarded), and even tried searching using my brother's account (on my xbox to test if it was my profile) with basically no more success than my own. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? As I said, this is a very recent issue. I switched to Destiny for a few weeks and now I can't find any games... is this 343 punishing me? Lol (joke, joke).

Anyone have anything that could help, or a similar issue at the moment? All responses are appreciated and thanks for reading. Very frustrating that on my own I basically cannot find a game anymore...
bump, if anyone knows any solution to this sad issue
Your reputation is fine, so it is not that. I see you are in BTB, so it worked out.
I had to search for like 7 minutes but I found a game. I just joined 2 friends and they are searching now, hopefully that helps. I still am having this issue though - I cannot find a regular game of Warzone at all
ubapook2 wrote:
Don't post-bump. That's considered spam.
ubapook2 wrote:
I had to search for like 7 minutes but I found a game. I just joined 2 friends and they are searching now, hopefully that helps. I still am having this issue though - I cannot find a regular game of Warzone at all
These issues have been around ever since the H3 playlist showed up. ske7ch and the team has looked into the issue, but I'm uncertain if they fixed the problem entirely. I can find games while solo, but it's the complete opposite if I have another person with me.
I'm experiencing this as well. Seems like in smaller teams I'm fine, but if I search solo it literally will not find a match in ANY playlist. Has never happened, but then again this is my first time back playing since I bought Destiny 2 like 3 weeks ago.
HaXoR73 wrote:
ubapook2 wrote:
Don't post-bump. That's considered spam.
ubapook2 wrote:
These issues have been around ever since the H3 playlist showed up. ske7ch and the team has looked into the issue, but I'm uncertain if they fixed the problem entirely. I can find games while solo, but it's the complete opposite if I have another person with me.
Would it be better for me to make another post then to get feedback, and actually make spam? lol... I have an issue here, a legitimate issue that is on the game's end, I think the least I can do is try to get some sort of response from the community. Anyways, yes I think this issue started at the same time they brought in the H3 playlist, even though that was a little while ago now I can't believe there isn't a fix. Can't play warzone anymore
Population is in the H3 playlist. Not enough people playing the other lists
Same problem here. If by any chance is manage to get into a warzone game and don't switch playlists, it works fine. Would love a solution to this
Unyshek is now looking into the issue at the moment.
I seem to be having the same issue. at first it was just warzone for me but now the social playlist is waiting a millennia before finding players. between this and the hw2 problem I'm running out of things to do in my free time.
Just put your search preference on expanded or reset your Xbox or router.