1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 62
every 2-3 game i loose connection.... its a huge waste of time if you play a hole warzone game and at the and the connection is lost and you get nothing ....
Lost connection 100% of the time. The longest ive played was 46 seconds in a custom match
Same issue here. Happens every few games, but don't want to get punished for this. Every game and my internet connection is fine, happens infrequently. Latency is around 20 - 46, wireless strength according to xbox one is 84% - 98% and no packet loss.

Im not on the Xbox One Preview program and most games seem fine, but then it randomly happens, sometimes twice in a roll.
Don't want to be punished for this, should I stay off multiplayer until this is fixed? Even if its not my fault? ._.
My wife and I are playing on the same network and can't maintain a connection to the same co-op campaign mission. (usually) the person who is not the host will get kicked briefly before immediately reloading the mission and being given the character select screen again. This process would cycle over and over until we stopped playing together. Neither of us have the NXOE.
Hi, I'm having issues where I will play one round fine, then it will say I've lost connection to the servers, I'm running the new xbox dashboard. My only quick fix is to back out of matchmaking immediately after a round is over then start again, its not ideal when playing with a group but if playing alone its better than seeing the error messages after every round.
Hope this helps.
Sounds like a nightmare. Glad I decided not to get this at launch after what happened with TMCC. I figure I will wait at least a week and either rent or buy H5 depending if the issues are worked out by then.
My Roommate and I are in the same network and we can play together 60% of the time. After 3 or 4 games it will kick me or my roommate before we enter the game. We get the error connecting to server message. It doesn't happen with anyour else that we play with. Only my roomate and I. I belive it's because we're on the same network.
Happening on a 150/150 FiOS network in NYC -- could not get through a full game yesterday, tried one this morning and finished ~80% of a game in Slayer because "losing connection to the game server".

Running Destiny on the PS4 right alongside and no issues at all. It's great that the majority of people are not having this issue consistently, but quite frustrating that it doesn't feel high priority given the only recognition was a "looking into it" post 19 hours ago.

Also not enrolled in NXOE. My X1 only has MCC and H5 installed on it.
so its the MCC all over again? get into games then randomly get booted out saying that i do not have a network connection.
Loosing connection and lagging the whole time before it happens. Games are practically unplayable and it even affects the campaign...
I am not a preview member i have open nat 22D 3U and no other internet issues? Only device connected and no other console on my internet
I have the same issue. Cant even play coop with friends. My internet is not the problem 60D 6U <40 ping. I am on the preview program and also Timewarner.
It keeps kicking the connection.... Before I could maybe play one game and then the next games it would end and say connection lost... So I would do a Hard Reboot and be able to get one game and then after that one game it would start to loose connection again... Now it does it every match. >:(
ughh i have this too! please help its getting stupid to get kicked out of literally couple of games in.
I'm having the same problem. If this isn't fixed in the next week or so I'm done with 343. I was patient with the mcc but I'm not going to be with this game.
Ghengiswan wrote:
I'm having the same problem. If this isn't fixed in the next week or so I'm done with 343. I was patient with the mcc but I'm not going to be with this game.
That's kinda silly. Most games have rough online launches. If that's how you feel, you may as well never buy another MP game ever again.

Back on topic, NAT has nothing to do with it either.
Everytime i start a multiplayer game i get about 3-5 minutes in then the game just throws me to the menu screen each time.

i am a preview member
Yep, I have been having this happen since lest night the 27th. How long I will be in the game varies before lagging out, but if happens every other game and is very annoying since I will be winning. Im not in the preview dashboard deal. Internet speed is not the issue 50up 50down.

Update: Just tried two games FFA and Slayer, got in for 2mins each and was booted. "Your console lost connection to the game server" Hard reset my box in between the games had no affect.
Same problem, digital preorder. Really frustrating
Req service unavailable.

Attention....there was a problem with the dedicated server.

Sheesh.....lets get it together 343!
Same here, I just played 3 games and went back to lobby to start another one.
But now it says either "lost connection to the dedicated server" or I'm able to enter the Arena area and it says "Retrieving Data" and load indefinitely.
I tried closing the game and re-opening it and it still doing it.
It might be due to dedicated server overloading with people or you guys are getting DDoS'ed or needs to be rebooted.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 62