2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 62
I am getting a lot of drop connection since the cartographer gift update, about 10x more than usual. Losing a lot of req boost and even getting temporary ban!! I am part in the preview program.
I dont want more temp ban for drop connection, Any solution 343?

Update 23-12-15 :
Played for almost 3 hours last night with not a single DNF or drop connection (warzone or Arena). I dont know if it's luck or if they fixed something server side.
Like everyone else, I am experiencing the same thing. This is something that started happening after the first update and has got much, much worse since Cartographers Gift. When the game launched, I played Warzone all the time and had no issues.

The only game type I can consistently stay connected to is 4v4 team Slayer. Anything that introduces vehicles, more players, AI, etc. disconnects ALL the time. Big Team Battles sometimes cooperates but Warzone is unplayable. I waste REQ's and boosts. It's a miracle if I get through a full game. This is absolutely, 100%, an issue with the servers / this game.

I went in to my profile:

If you look at Warzone, holy hell is it bad. 19 of my last 30 have been DNF via disconnect (63%).

If you look at my previous numbers, prior to this crazy stretch:

Only 2 out of 120 Warzone games DNF disconnected before mid December. (1.7%)

I ran all the tests in Xbobx Live and they checked out. I also did a speed test on both my WIFI and wired connection. WIFI is over 25MB per sec, wired 34MB per sec. Both of those numbers support other multiplayer games WITH EASE and my Xbox is wired to my router to be safe.

I have never had an issue with another game on my connection and my connection hasn't changed. Was working perfectly fine, then updates started getting pushed and now it just crashes all the freakin time.
Keep trying to join game right before map loads get returned to lobby
Keep losing legendary boosts to disconnect come on guys
My Warzone games crash mid-game so I haven't finished very many since this new update. It needs to get fixed.
I keep getting disconnected in matchmaking all the time as well and my connection is wired and all the numbers check out. Is anyone else having connectivity problems with chat and know it's not their mic ? I'm just glad I didn't actually buy REQ packs like a lot of people because I keep losing good boosts. Think the servers are just overloaded because of winter break? I kind of want to blame the update too. It's definitely way worse now. At the very least, they need to temporarily stop banning people because of this, or at least make a place for people to quickly get the ban lifted. I'm scared if I play, I'll get banned. We paid way too much money for the game and Xbox for this issue to be ignored Come on people, do SOMETHING... ANYTHING. At least issue a statement saying that you're aware there IS a problem. Sheesh. They're going to get sued by people spending real money real quick if they don't fix this.
Second time posting, still getting disconnected from 80% of games sometimes right before matches end which ends up giving me no experience or req points kind of a bummer , love the game but it's practically not playable, what a waste of 60 bucks
Yep since the cartographers gift update I've been disconnecting from the servers alot. Wasn't happening at all before.
ça fait juste 2 mois que je viens tous les jours sur ce forum pour voir si 343 a posté une réponse, et pour savoir si je vais pouvoir jouer sans risquer d'être déconnecté, de faire perdre mon équipe et d'être banni à nouveau.
Et chaque jour c'est pareil, pas de news de 343, mais des plaintes de nouveaux joueurs touchés à leur tour.
Pardon, on a quand même eu droit à un message de leur part ! Message demandant des précisions sur les conditions de la déconnexion.. un message qui fait plutôt peur en fait.
N'ont-ils pas de logs d'activité ?
Sont ils incapables d'en mettre en place ?
Ils possèdent grâce à ce topic des centaines de gamertag ayant signalé le problème ! 2 mois pour ajouter des traces d'activité détaillées sur ces comptes, ça devrait suffire non ?
Non, à la place ils nous font des emblèmes de père noël et de sucres d'orge...

Noël qui arrive, surcharge des serveurs, ça promet !
Yep since the cartographers gift update I've been disconnecting from the servers alot. Wasn't happening at all before.
Same here i got disconnect from game and the i have to star halo again to get itvworking. And all of this after the update
i'm having the same problem, it started with the cartographer's gift dlc
343 its have been almost a month if you read these comments and dosent response just want to say F U C K U
Still -Yoinking!- losing connection to the -Yoinking!- servers still no fix or response from 343 wtf is this companies problem?
I just wanted to thank 343i for the ban that they gave me after kicking me from 8 games in a row. Team would be winning then kick. No, not when we are about to lose, but we are close in score then bye connection. I had to restart the game and bam! Hit with a banhammer for quitting too many games that I didn't quit.
I had a good experience a few weeks back. After posting that I was not going to buy any dlc because of the bad connection and constant dropped games and crashes when in a game lobby, the game started working correctly the next day. It worked for 2 days and I took a break until 2 days ago. I've played in 2 days (about 10 hours of trying to play), 2 full warzone assault games. I've been dropped from at least 10 of them, and have had lobby crashes about 20+ times. I'm sorry, but this is so bad. I've reset my modems and spoke with cox cable and I have no problem with my internet. I can stream 1080P video with no issues, play all my PC online games with no problems, but Halo 5 behaves as if I have no internet at all. The game crashed on me due to "poor connection" so many times it gave me a ban... LIKE IT IS MY FAULT. 343 fix this, or this is the end of me playing 343 games.
So I just got this yesterday, my parents finished paying off my pre order for Christmas for me and I only just started today, I wanted to play slayer in arena mode but 3 times in a row I've gotten disconnected from the server, what's going on? Did they fix anything yet? Can play campaign just fine, still have gold from 1 month free trial
So after just trying again, I got into 2 games, were able to talk to people, and got sent right back to the menu. Now I'm on warzone and getting connection lost on this as well. Please help, I really wanted to try out some multiplayer =/.

edit: I can't even play a custom game =/
EVERY SINGLE GAME I PLAY THE CONNECTION IS LOST AND IM BOOTEDAND THEN THE GAME BANS ME FROM PLAYING AGAIN LOL. FIX THIS PLEASE NEVER HAPPENS IN OTHER GAMES
I believe the problem for many is packet loss rate. Please don't say you have 0% packet loss because you do not, even though your Xbone will say you have 0%. Most of us have around 1-2% which isn't much but with Halo 5 and the server packet loss tolerance, when it spikes through lag on your connection even for a second the game will have a panic attack and drop you if it can not reconnect in time. In the latest update they gave the servers greater packet loss tolerance but I don't believe they gave it enough. I'd really like to see them give it more and really try and help the gamers that can not play the game they paid for. Hope you all have a good Christmas none the less!
I believe the problem for many is packet loss rate. Please don't say you have 0% packet loss because you do not, even though your Xbone will say you have 0%. Most of us have around 1-2% which isn't much but with Halo 5 and the server packet loss tolerance, when it spikes through lag on your connection even for a second the game will have a panic attack and drop you if it can not reconnect in time. In the latest update they gave the servers greater packet loss tolerance but I don't believe they gave it enough. I'd really like to see them give it more and really try and help the gamers that can not play the game they paid for. Hope you all have a good Christmas none the less!
I'm able to play just fine, no games disconnect for me, but my brother just got the game and he's dc'ing nearly every game like everyone else. We do have 0% packet loss, Xbox One says it's 0%, PC says it's 0% whether it be 1-2% it doesn't make a greater difference if 343i made an update for a greater tolerance. The servers are just -Yoink- and there's nothing more too it, until they hand over to someone else Halo will just be a joke.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 62