Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Mark VI and Mark VI Scarred not unlocking

OP Mich7125

I have both the Your Journey Begins and Cairo Station achievements but the armor isn't appearing. I checked in both collection and change appearance but they are not there. The Nighfall armor did unlock.
Since both Mark VI sets were added to the REQ system as standard items a while back, you may have to wait a long while for your goodies to arrive. Otherwise, both sets are available in the REQ system through Gold Packs.
Well that's a shame, is it also the case with the Helioskrill? I'm doing the Legend run right now and I don't want to waste my time if I'm not getting the armor.
Mich7125 wrote:
Well that's a shame, is it also the case with the Helioskrill? I'm doing the Legend run right now and I don't want to waste my time if I'm not getting the armor.
Don't worry, you should still be able to get it. Make sure at the end of each mission you get a completion achievement though (so the mission registers properly on server side). MCC may say you've completed a mission in game, but it hasn't registered online. If you don't get the achievement, then you'll have to keep playing the mission until you do (staying online and completing a mission fully can help with this).

Once you get the Legend achievement, if you do not get your Helioskrill armour, try the solutions mentioned in this thread. Additionally, some of those solutions might work for your other armour sets too if you are lucky.
Mich7125 wrote:
Don't worry, you should still be able to get it. Make sure at the end of each mission you get a completion achievement though (so the mission registers properly on server side). MCC may say you've completed a mission in game, but it hasn't registered online. If you don't get the achievement, then you'll have to keep playing the mission until you do (staying online and completing a mission fully can help with this).

Once you get the Legend achievement, if you do not get your Helioskrill armour, try the solutions mentioned in this thread. Additionally, some of those solutions might work for your other armour sets too if you are lucky.
Perfect thank you!
HaXoR73 wrote:
Since both Mark VI sets were added to the REQ system as standard items a while back, you may have to wait a long while for your goodies to arrive. Otherwise, both sets are available in the REQ system through Gold Packs.
How long is “a long while”?
Same thing happens to me and I also would like to know how long
Same thing happens to me and I also would like to know how long
Please don't revive old threads.