Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Memories of Reach is not Sharable

OP SoulSurvivor386

Hello all,
I just wanted to address the situation with the Memories of Reach pack in Halo 5 which is currently Featured in the Req store, the icon to share it is present but Doesn’t function. Dose anyone know if this bug is on my end or if it’s more technical - I’ve fried resetting but to no avail.

I have already unlocked the collectables in the game and wanted to share a few of my req points around with this pack but unfortunately I am unable too.

Thank you!
Is there a Memories of Reach pack sitting in your Unopened Packs section? Or are you trying to gift it directly from the store?

REQ packs must be owned for you to gift them. However, it’s also possible that gifting is disabled for the pack when using RP to prevent illicit resales amongst players.
To share packs they have to be bought with real money... You cannot share ANY pack bought with req points and yes as Chimera said it's to prevent players from trying to sell packs for real money using their points to get them.
Chimera30 wrote:
Is there a Memories of Reach pack sitting in your Unopened Packs section? Or are you trying to gift it directly from the store?

REQ packs must be owned for you to gift them. However, it’s also possible that gifting is disabled for the pack when using RP to prevent illicit resales amongst players.
Okay that dose make sense, however even if I wanted to purchase it, the memories of reach pack is only achievable through REQ points.
Dose this mean that I cannot share it even though the sharing icon is there?

thank you for the help, it’s much appreciated
LethalQ wrote:
To share packs they have to be bought with real money... You cannot share ANY pack bought with req points and yes as Chimera said it's to prevent players from trying to sell packs for real money using their points to get them.
Yeah that is true, and I can understand the reasoning behind that. But the Memories of Reach back is only purchasable through REQ points, even if I wanted to share it with real money I couldn’t. But for some reason in the REQ store it dose say it is shareable - was it perhaps a minor over sight?
LethalQ wrote:
To share packs they have to be bought with real money... You cannot share ANY pack bought with req points and yes as Chimera said it's to prevent players from trying to sell packs for real money using their points to get them.
Yeah that is true, and I can understand the reasoning behind that. But the Memories of Reach back is only purchasable through REQ points, even if I wanted to share it with real money I couldn’t. But for some reason in the REQ store it dose say it is shareable - was it perhaps a minor over sight?
Yeah sounds that way, usually it's available for purchase with real money or req points.
Does anyone know why it isn't purchasable with real currency and only RP this time around?
Izaya wrote:
Does anyone know why it isn't purchasable with real currency and only RP this time around?
I’m not too sure why, but it might explain why you cannot share it, I just hope it’s not an over sight and we should be able to when we cannot
Izaya wrote:
Does anyone know why it isn't purchasable with real currency and only RP this time around?
I’m not too sure why, but it might explain why you cannot share it, I just hope it’s not an over sight and we should be able to when we cannot
I hope it's just a mistake, and may be corrected sooner than later. I wanted to buy my friends a few packs /: