Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Missing HCS pack items

OP Mag VII

Hi, I was a person who bought the HCS req pack about 4 years ago, and now I'm missing 3 out of the 5 items. Anyone have any ideas on why I'm missing these HCS items?
The HCS items that I'm missing is the HCS contender AR weapon skin, Athlon Champion Armor, and HCS emblem.
How many times did you buy the HCS req pack 4 years ago?
Chimera30 wrote:
Once,

And i do remember having the Athlon Champion Armor, I remember taking a picture of it but it's been a long time since I deleted the picture
Mag VII wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Once,

And i do remember having the Athlon Champion Armor, I remember taking a picture of it but it's been a long time since I deleted the picture
So you have the Athlon Champion helmet, but not the armor? Have you tried power cycling your console and then opening Halo 5?
Chimera30 wrote:
Mag VII wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Mag VII wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Once,

So you have the Athlon Champion helmet, but not the armor? Have you tried power cycling your console and then opening Halo 5?
I just tried "power cycling" my console, i still dont have the armor nor the AR skin and emblem
There is no record of you having purchased the REQ pack containing the Athalon set in your REQ history. The only HCS pack I see is the Allegiance pack.

Can you check your Microsoft account purchase history and show me the purchase from your account please?
There is no record of you having purchased the REQ pack containing the Athalon set in your REQ history. The only HCS pack I see is the Allegiance pack.

Can you check your Microsoft account purchase history and show me the purchase from your account please?
Just checked my purchase history, and I couldn't find it either. I could've possibly got the Helmet and Magnum skin from greatest hits packs.
If that's not supposed to happen then I wouldn't mind them being taken off my account, I only really cared about the emblem tbf. No wait, it says in the description of the Allegiance pack that it has the Allegiance Magnum and AR skins plus the ALG emblem, PLUS two HCS items, but I for some reason had 3 because I remember having the full Athlon Champion armor set
The Athlon Champion armor was never included in any REQ Packs outside of the HWC pack so it is impossible that you would have gotten the content from your Allegiance pack.

I am not seeing any HCS skins, other than the Team Allegiance Magnum skin, in your inventory. Nor am I seeing any of the Athlon Champion armor.

If you have other ones, could you please show me a screenshot of the skin and helmet you are referring to?
The Athlon Champion armor was never included in any REQ Packs outside of the HWC pack so it is impossible that you would have gotten the content from your Allegiance pack.

I am not seeing any HCS skins, other than the Team Allegiance Magnum skin, in your inventory. Nor am I seeing any of the Athlon Champion armor.

If you have other ones, could you please show me a screenshot of the skin and helmet you are referring to?
Athlon Champion Helmet:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470074095606693913/753021892482302073/image0.jpg

HCS contender Magnum skin:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470074095606693913/753021897188311091/image0.jpg
Also if its no trouble mind if i ask why the old HCS packs are no longer available?