Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Missing most of my stuff

OP UndeadHell 08

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I logged on to my game after not touching for 2 years and ive bassicaly been rolled back to lvl47 and im missing a lot of my stuff
Any chance you were using a different account before? 343i never did an XP/level adjustment so not sure why your SR would decrease.
this is my only account, Logged on after a year and ive been rolledback ranks and im missing most of my stuff
What SR should you be at? And what stuff are you missing?

Could you please provide as much detail as possible- it may help you get assistance or answers.
97 and I dont recall most of the stuff which some i purchased with real money and some were exclusives I,e the halo reach pack. I put a lot of time getting to that point and I come back to all of it missing. I tried microsoftand they sent it to one of there teams and they told me to come here
We don't reset accounts or remove content. If you purchased it on this account, it'd still be there.

Check your account.microsoft.com purchase history on this account to verify that you purchased it on the correct account.
I contacted microsoft first and was told to come here Ive went through my purchase history and im pretty annoyed about this as Ive also purcheased req packs and to have that stuff vanish is irratating
I would post here if I didnt exhaust all other ideas and recources I had to try to fix this, I was told by microsoft you guys could help and I told them I had my doughbtsseeing as you have no official support
Can you show me those purchases from your account please?
How would I send it, I found my req oack purchase but not my other one, Im more concerned over my levels because that was a grind
You can screenshot the purchase (remove any CC info or anything like that) and upload it to an image sharing site like OneDrive or imgur and post the link here.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535666452112474152/544739390552014848/asdasdddd.PNG

I really just want my levels back
The grindwas no fun and I refuse to do it again seeing how unlocks are random
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535666452112474152/544739390552014848/asdasdddd.PNG

I really just want my levels back
That link just brings up a standard gold pack.
Thatson my purchase histoy on xbox I couldnt find my reach pack
As I said before, we don't reset levels or remove purchases. If you're sure you purchased the Reach pack but you don't see it on this account, it's possible it was purcahsed on a different account. Same goes for your SR ranks. We don't remove those and there's no rank decay on progression ranks.
In addition to what was said above, it's possible you opened some of these packs already and just forgot. REQ packs are an open-once deal, once you open them the contents get deposited into your REQ inventory. Also possible that the last time you played you opened it without realising, or the opening animation for the pack was skipped which can happen sometimes
I would like to start by saying thanks to your responses but they are no help to me. I only have one Xbox account, I logged on to it after quite some time to play with a friend and log onto my account all messed up in h5. I know you guys would never reset anything but it somehow happened to me and would like proper help and not vague answers. I've already tried resetting my Xbox and various other troubleshooting steps Microsoft suggested even though ik they wouldn't work and now I'm here and would like it solved instead of getting the run around as it a waste of my time and surely your time. I simply ask can you solve it because it was a grind to get there and money was spent and to have it lost is frustrating to say the least.

@stckrboy even if that happened with any packs it's not my current issue as that's as that would be a smaller problem wrapped in a bigger problem
I would like to start by saying thanks to your responses but they are no help to me. I only have one Xbox account, I logged on to it after quite some time to play with a friend and log onto my account all messed up in h5. I know you guys would never reset anything but it somehow happened to me and would like proper help and not vague answers. I've already tried resetting my Xbox and various other troubleshooting steps Microsoft suggested even though ik they wouldn't work and now I'm here and would like it solved instead of getting the run around as it a waste of my time and surely your time. I simply ask can you solve it because it was a grind to get there and money was spent and to have it lost is frustrating to say the least.

@stckrboy even if that happened with any packs it's not my current issue as that's as that would be a smaller problem wrapped in a bigger problem
You need to show them proof of your previous level and purchases on that account, or they cannot help you.
I dont where im supposed to get proof of the level but I showed my purchase of reqpacks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2