Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Multiplayer access problem

OP naultras1926na

HI Boys, it's been a while since I can not access the multiplayer. Dalal start scorer I go into multiplayer, I click on the classified item, but nothing happens the game stays on the home screen as ever?
You're not being very specific. Are you implying that you are constantly stuck on the game's home screen? Are you getting any on-screen messages?
Yes, right
Yes, right
What messages are you getting on the screen? Is your Gold membership still active or has it expired?
I have been having trouble connecting to multiplayer in halo 5. I can't connect to warzone the forge or any of them on the list. I get a message that says Can not find a suitable server for your fire team.
bonbonz49 wrote:
I have been having trouble connecting to multiplayer in halo 5. I can't connect to warzone the forge or any of them on the list. I get a message that says Can not find a suitable server for your fire team.
It's a glitch. A simple game restart should fix it.
I tried to restart the game but nothing, it's been a couple of days that I find this problem
I tried to restart the game but nothing, it's been a couple of days that I find this problem
Have you tried restarting your internet router by powering it off for 10 seconds / hitting the reset button? That'll usually force out any issues in the process. It generally takes around 5 minutes to accomplish, but it should fix your problem.
I reset the router several times but nothing to do, any mutiplayer voice is not accessible to me
The servers are down
I still can not play multiplayer
HaXoR73 wrote:
Yes, right
What messages are you getting on the screen? Is your Gold membership still active or has it expired?
no message appears on the screen and I have active live gold subscription (expires in February 2018)
What country are you in? If you're getting "Can not find a suitable server for your fire team" message It's obviously server related. Are you playing solo or trying to play on a fireteam?
BadDogg55 wrote:
What country are you in? If you're getting "Can not find a suitable server for your fire team" message It's obviously server related. Are you playing solo or trying to play on a fireteam?
I come from Italy, there is no message, it is as if the game did not accept my participation in the multiplayer, can you play?
BadDogg55 wrote:
I come from Italy, there is no message, it is as if the game did not accept my participation in the multiplayer, can you play?
No problems here... I can play anything i want. You might call Microsoft Support and see if they can help.