Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Multiplayer In Match Lag Issue.

OP iCasualSloth

To start off I've been experiencing the same problem in every arena match Ive played across all game modes. I get into a match no problem but after just a few moments I immediately see all other players running into wall and I can run around all players and attack them although nothing I do has any effect. After a minute or two of this lag experience I am then respawned and it happens again. The players I am playing with have stated that I stay in the same place although on my screen I am running around. I have tried troubleshooting the connectivity issue by using both wired and wireless setting to my router and also restarting my router multiple times. My router also had open nat settings too. This did not happen from 12am-5am on 10/27/15. Only after 5am did it start up until when I'm writing this.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem? I would like to know if anyone else is having these issues. Thank you.
To start off I've been experiencing the same problem in every arena match Ive played across all game modes. I get into a match no problem but after just a few moments I immediately see all other players running into wall and I can run around all players and attack them although nothing I do has any effect. After a minute or two of this lag experience I am then respawned and it happens again. The players I am playing with have stated that I stay in the same place although on my screen I am running around. I have tried troubleshooting the connectivity issue by using both wired and wireless setting to my router and also restarting my router multiple times. My router also had open nat settings too. This did not happen from 12am-5am on 10/27/15. Only after 5am did it start up until when I'm writing this.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem? I would like to know if anyone else is having these issues. Thank you.
Time warner cable ISP?
Carbiniz3r wrote:

Time warner cable ISP?
Optimum Online ISP.
I'm having a similar problem, but in coop campaign. Comcast is my ISP.
KodieHusky wrote:
I'm having a similar problem, but in coop campaign. Comcast is my ISP.
Yes I had this problem is coop campaign as well.
Bump
Bump
343 please help this is crazy