Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] MY HALO 5 RANK MYSTERIOUSLY RESET TO RANK 1!

OP THE GAM3RK1NG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So, It had been about several months since I played halo 5 because my disc stopped working, so after months I decided to buy a new one online, and when it came in about yesterday, I found out my rank was reset to 1. I looked at my stat thing, where it shows all your kills, wins, etc, and it looked the same as it was before my disc stopped working. I don't know what happened, but please fix it. I don't want people to think im a noob. Or be called a noob.
It just needs to re-sync. Try hard booting your xbox and log in.
I had a look at your service record and noticed all the stats say 0 for everything. However, you have no online achievements unlocked and there is nothing in your game history. Additionally, the last achievement you unlocked was a campaign one last year. If you have played H5 online, was it on a different account? Otherwise, you’ll have to start playing if you want to not be a level 1.
It's one of the two scenarios above - which is it, OP?
Every once in a while I get a profile sync error that sets me to SR 1 and default emblem but it always sorts itself out.
BadDogg55 wrote:
I’ll try, thx.
tuhin94 wrote:
I had a look at your service record and noticed all the stats say 0 for everything. However, you have no online achievements unlocked and there is nothing in your game history. Additionally, the last achievement you unlocked was a campaign one last year. If you have played H5 online, was it on a different account? Otherwise, you’ll have to start playing if you want to not be a level 1.
SO MY ACHIEVEMENTS ARE GONE TOO?! That sucks. The thing is, I’ve played on my account on halo 5 ever since 2015. And If you look at my emblem and armor you willl see that the only way I got them was by leveling up. And when I watched the 2018 Microsoft conference I unlocked the classic req pack. You can even see my helmet is from the req is pack. So even if I was new back in 2018, which I wasn’t cuz I played in 2015, I would still be a higher level than 1. I don’t know why this happened but it did. Just like how MANY mcc players had their mcc achievements reset.
KayMrt wrote:
I already proved I played and ranked up in halo 5 with this profile, so I’m guessing It just needs to re-sync
BadDogg55 wrote:
Sadly it didn’t work. But thanks for trying to help.
When I changed my GT a few years ago it did the same thing. I finally had to call xbox support, they fixed it in about 3 mins.
I think this guy might be a troll. Just look at his bio, creation date of his 1-man company, and the armor that he claims to be earned in game that doesn't necessarily come from the req pool.
I think this guy might be a troll. Just look at his bio, creation date of his 1-man company, and the armor that he claims to be earned in game that doesn't necessarily come from the req pool.
So you’re calling me a troll? Look at bad dogs reply. He had the same problem as me.
BadDogg55 wrote:
When I changed my GT a few years ago it did the same thing. I finally had to call xbox support, they fixed it in about 3 mins.
Thx. I’ll call em.
tuhin94 wrote:
SO MY ACHIEVEMENTS ARE GONE TOO?! That sucks. The thing is, I’ve played on my account on halo 5 ever since 2015. And If you look at my emblem and armor you willl see that the only way I got them was by leveling up. And when I watched the 2018 Microsoft conference I unlocked the classic req pack. You can even see my helmet is from the req is pack. So even if I was new back in 2018, which I wasn’t cuz I played in 2015, I would still be a higher level than 1. I don’t know why this happened but it did. Just like how MANY mcc players had their mcc achievements reset.
Achievements don’t lock after being unlocked. I’m inclined to agree with hidden klmm, but good luck with Xbox support if that’s not the case.
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Achievements don’t lock after being unlocked. I’m inclined to agree with hidden klmm, but good luck with Xbox support if that’s not the case.
I might be wrong: I misread the date of his company creation as 2019 instead of 2018. Plus, his emblem is an unlock from the req pool that you wouldn't normally get from your first pack.
So, It had been about several months since I played halo 5 because my disc stopped working, so after months I decided to buy a new one online, and when it came in about yesterday, I found out my rank was reset to 1. I looked at my stat thing, where it shows all your kills, wins, etc, and it looked the same as it was before my disc stopped working. I don't know what happened, but please fix it. I don't want people to think im a noob. Or be called a noob.
Try Disconnecting from Xbox live. Hard reset and then reconnect
Try Disconnecting from Xbox live. Hard reset and then reconnect
I tried but it didn’t work.
KayMrt wrote:
I already proved I played and ranked up in halo 5 with this profile, so I’m guessing It just needs to re-sync
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
KayMrt wrote:
How/where did you prove this? I'm not seeing any evidence in this thread.

From your profile, I can see that you've unlocked some Halo 5 campaign achievements but nothing from matchmaking.

You do have a helmet from the Classic helmet pack - do you see a purchase on account.microsoft.com for the Classic Helmets REQ pack? Or is it possible you earned it through the Mixpot at one point?

And finally, if you have any other accounts on your Xbox console, please check to be sure you haven't been playing matchmaking on that account instead. Games and ranks don't just get erased/reset by us so I'm not entirely sure things here are lining up.
KayMrt wrote:
How/where did you prove this? I'm not seeing any evidence in this thread.

From your profile, I can see that you've unlocked some Halo 5 campaign achievements but nothing from matchmaking.

You do have a helmet from the Classic helmet pack - do you see a purchase on account.microsoft.com for the Classic Helmets REQ pack? Or is it possible you earned it through the Mixpot at one point?

And finally, if you have any other accounts on your Xbox console, please check to be sure you haven't been playing matchmaking on that account instead. Games and ranks don't just get erased/reset by us so I'm not entirely sure things here are lining up.
Look at the date of my spartan company for 1. And, Large Jaguar, from 343 industry’s, helped me with a problem involving a platinum req pack back in 2018. You Don’t believe me? Go talking to him yourself. Also, you can look at my messages that date back to 2018. So, you gonna help me fix my profile now? That’s what you’re supposed to do. But like I said, if you don’t believe me, go ask Large Jaguar. And check the date of my messages.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2