Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] MY HALO 5 RANK MYSTERIOUSLY RESET TO RANK 1!

OP THE GAM3RK1NG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
KayMrt wrote:
It's one of the two scenarios above - which is it, OP?
I already proved I played and ranked up in halo 5 with this profile, so I’m guessing It just needs to re-sync
How/where did you prove this? I'm not seeing any evidence in this thread.

From your profile, I can see that you've unlocked some Halo 5 campaign achievements but nothing from matchmaking.

You do have a helmet from the Classic helmet pack - do you see a purchase on account.microsoft.com for the Classic Helmets REQ pack? Or is it possible you earned it through the Mixpot at one point?

And finally, if you have any other accounts on your Xbox console, please check to be sure you haven't been playing matchmaking on that account instead. Games and ranks don't just get erased/reset by us so I'm not entirely sure things here are lining up.
Look at the date of my spartan company for 1. And, Large Jaguar, from 343 industry’s, helped me with a problem involving a platinum req pack back in 2018. You Don’t believe me? Go talking to him yourself. Also, you can look at my messages that date back to 2018. So, you gonna help me fix my profile now? That’s what you’re supposed to do. But like I said, if you don’t believe me, go ask Large Jaguar. And check the date of my messages.
Word to the wise - when someone's trying to help you, I suggest responding with grace and tact instead of trying to throw other people under the bus. I can (and did) speak to Large Jaguar and while he vaguely remembers your thread on your REQ pack, he has nothing to do with this current post.

Creating a Spartan Company in June of 2018 doesn't mean anything as far as in-game activity goes. All it means is that you signed into Halo Waypoint and created a Spartan Company. No more, no less. That's not accusation or anything of the sort, simply a statement of fact.

I've also looked at all your forum posts since 2018 and none of those show any indication of regular Halo 5 multiplayer gameplay *on this account.* Doing my due diligence, I've checked in with the appropriate teams and have confirmed that:
  1. We don't wipe accounts to clean slates
  2. It is highly, highly unlikely for someone's account to be wiped of match history, SR, and game stats
  3. Were the stars to align and the above to happen, there is no way any multiplayer achievements would be re-locked
In addition to that, I've also done some additional digging. As of June 2018, you were still an SR1.

In short, as I alluded to in my original post in this thread, I suspect that any multiplayer activity you have done in Halo 5 is being done on another account on your Xbox One and not this one.
KayMrt wrote:
I already proved I played and ranked up in halo 5 with this profile, so I’m guessing It just needs to re-sync

From your profile, I can see that you've unlocked some Halo 5 campaign achievements but nothing from matchmaking.

You do have a helmet from the Classic helmet pack - do you see a purchase on account.microsoft.com for the Classic Helmets REQ pack? Or is it possible you earned it through the Mixpot at one point?

And finally, if you have any other accounts on your Xbox console, please check to be sure you haven't been playing matchmaking on that account instead. Games and ranks don't just get erased/reset by us so I'm not entirely sure things here are lining up.
Look at the date of my spartan company for 1. And, Large Jaguar, from 343 industry’s, helped me with a problem involving a platinum req pack back in 2018. You Don’t believe me? Go talking to him yourself. Also, you can look at my messages that date back to 2018. So, you gonna help me fix my profile now? That’s what you’re supposed to do. But like I said, if you don’t believe me, go ask Large Jaguar. And check the date of my messages.
Word to the wise - when someone's trying to help you, I suggest responding with grace and tact instead of trying to throw other people under the bus. I can (and did) speak to Large Jaguar and while he vaguely remembers your thread on your REQ pack, he has nothing to do with this current post.

Creating a Spartan Company in June of 2018 doesn't mean anything as far as in-game activity goes. All it means is that you signed into Halo Waypoint and created a Spartan Company. No more, no less. That's not accusation or anything of the sort, simply a statement of fact.

I've also looked at all your forum posts since 2018 and none of those show any indication of regular Halo 5 multiplayer gameplay *on this account.* Doing my due diligence, I've checked in with the appropriate teams and have confirmed that:
  2. It is highly, highly unlikely for someone's account to be wiped of match history, SR, and game stats
  3. Were the stars to align and the above to happen, there is no way any multiplayer achievements would be re-locked
In addition to that, I've also done some additional digging. As of June 2018, you were still an SR1.

In short, as I alluded to in my original post in this thread, I suspect that any multiplayer activity you have done in Halo 5 is being done on another account on your Xbox One and not this one.
First off, my emblem is an unlock from the req pool that you wouldn't normally get from your first pack. And second, baddogg had the SAME thing happen to him. Not only did it happen to him, but also to MANY mcc players. Also, I never once said someone reset my halo 5 stats, achievements, and so on. I just said that it’s probably a glitch.
KayMrt wrote:

First off, my emblem is an unlock from the req pool that you wouldn't normally get from your first pack. And second, baddogg had the SAME thing happen to him. Not only did it happen to him, but also to MANY mcc players. Also, I never once said someone reset my halo 5 stats, achievements, and so on. I just said that it’s probably a glitch.
Your initial post said it looked like your Spartan Rank was reset to 1 after you got your new disk. However, a video of you opening a REQ pack back in 2018 shows that you were, at that time, SR 1. Given that you only have one multiplayer game played in your game history, it stands to reason that your rank was never reset, but rather you simply never played enough Halo 5 multiplayer on this account to get pst SR 1. Also, BadDog’s issue was due to a gamer tag change, and was fixed by contacting Xbox support, not 343. Unless you also changed your gamer tag, it’s probably not the same issue.
Chimera30 wrote:
KayMrt wrote:

Your initial post said it looked like your Spartan Rank was reset to 1 after you got your new disk. However, a video of you opening a REQ pack back in 2018 shows that you were, at that time, SR 1. Given that you only have one multiplayer game played in your game history, it stands to reason that your rank was never reset, but rather you simply never played enough Halo 5 multiplayer on this account to get pst SR 1. Also, BadDog’s issue was due to a gamer tag change, and was fixed by contacting Xbox support, not 343. Unless you also changed your gamer tag, it’s probably not the same issue.
You forgot very important evidence. My emblem is an unlock from the req pool that you wouldn’t normally get from your first pack.
You forgot very important evidence. My emblem is an unlock from the req pool that you wouldn’t normally get from your first pack.
You have as much a chance of getting that emblem from your first REQ pack as any other. It's not a special emblem or anything. And REQ packs are given out freely for events like E3 and HCS, so it's also possible that you could have gotten free REQ packs like that Platinum pack from last year to get whatever armor and emblems you have. So your emblem isn't really "important evidence" of some sort of glitch. Especially since that video from last summer shows you at SR 1. Are you attesting that your account has been glitched for over a year? If so, why would you only just now be reporting the issue when you obviously would have noticed it back in June 2018 when you were opening Platinum packs? It just seems more likely that you haven't played much Halo 5 multiplayer, at least not on this account.
Chimera30 wrote:
KayMrt wrote:

You obtained the Mombasa Lion emblem from a Platinum Pack you opened on June 11, 2018 at 9:46am PST.
Chimera30 wrote:
You have as much a chance of getting that emblem from your first REQ pack as any other. It's not a special emblem or anything. And REQ packs are given out freely for events like E3 and HCS, so it's also possible that you could have gotten free REQ packs like that Platinum pack from last year to get whatever armor and emblems you have. So your emblem isn't really "important evidence" of some sort of glitch. Especially since that video from last summer shows you at SR 1. Are you attesting that your account has been glitched for over a year? If so, why would you only just now be reporting the issue when you obviously would have noticed it back in June 2018 when you were opening Platinum packs? It just seems more likely that you haven't played much Halo 5 multiplayer, at least not on this account.
So you have access to my captures? Which is how you saw the video. So then let me ask you something, did you delete my halo 5 captures? Because I was looking for proof but discovered my captures were gone. So did you delete them?
Chimera30 wrote:
So you have access to my captures? Which is how you saw the video. So then let me ask you something, did you delete my halo 5 captures? Because I was looking for proof but discovered my captures were gone. So did you delete them?
I linked to your tweets above, that's where Chimera got them from.

I recommend you stop being antagonizing to the people attempting to help explain things to you.
I think this guy might be a troll. Just look at his bio, creation date of his 1-man company, and the armor that he claims to be earned in game that doesn't necessarily come from the req pool.
So you’re calling me a troll? Look at bad dogs reply. He had the same problem as me.
So you´re a really troll after all
man57er19 wrote:
I think this guy might be a troll. Just look at his bio, creation date of his 1-man company, and the armor that he claims to be earned in game that doesn't necessarily come from the req pool.
So you’re calling me a troll? Look at bad dogs reply. He had the same problem as me.
So you´re a really troll after all
Haha I actually somewhat retracted this statement but I'm glad my initial hunch was right and this guy is some conspiracy theorist.
Some aspects of your issue aren't adding up here. Lemme ask you some questions:
  • When did you start playing Halo 5?
  • How often did you play the game?
  • Did you play under different accounts or just the one? (should be noted that stats and inventory cannot be transferred across accounts)
I am certain on this, though: your stats will always be saved to the cloud and will never disappear under any circumstances unless you decide to deactivate your account entirely. That means your old game disc has nothing to do with holding your previous stats when you exchanged it for a new one.
Chimera30 wrote:
I linked to your tweets above, that's where Chimera got them from.

I recommend you stop being antagonizing to the people attempting to help explain things to you.
Look at my halo 5 power weapons and look at my req points. There is NO way I could have unlocked them without leveling up a lot.
HaXoR73 wrote:
  • Did you play under different accounts or just the one? (should be noted that stats and inventory cannot be transferred across accounts)
I am certain on this, though: your stats will always be saved to the cloud and will never disappear under any circumstances unless you decide to deactivate your account entirely. That means your old game disc has nothing to do with holding your previous stats when you exchanged it for a new one.
Look at my halo 5 power weapons and look at my req points. There is NO way I could have unlocked them without leveling up a lot.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Hi GAM3RK1NG.

We looked into your REQ collection and packs. Here's what we determined.

You have opened a total of 42 REQ packs including, but not limited to:
  • 1 Arena Win pack
  • 1 Gold Pack
  • 5 Platinum Packs
  • 30 Daily Log In Packs
All investigations have pointed to there being no significant in-game multiplayer activity for Halo 5. Please ensure you have not been playing on another account that is shared on your Xbox One console.

If you have new questions about other issues, feel free to create a new thread.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2