Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] My multiplayer progress has been reset!

OP CookieKiller001

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
so I just launch halo 5 and all multiplayer progress from the past few weeks has been reset. Can anyone explain why?
Same here bro dunno what the hell is going on.
Me too! I finished a warzone match my post game wasn't loading then my 67000 save req points disappeared and it says I'm level 1. What's up here. I never quit or team kill or any of that.
I have the same problem. Even all my commendation progress that I worked my -Yoink- off on has been reset.
Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

You can continue to check on the status of all Halo 5: Guardians services: aka.ms/H5Status

We apologize for the inconvenience.
This is obviously North Koreans doing.
Doesn't allow me to enter a playlist either.
Quote:
Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

You can continue to check on the status of all Halo 5: Guardians services: aka.ms/H5Status

We apologize for the inconvenience.
My things are back. Sorry for my outburst in the last thread. But you have to understand, this isn't the first time. Especially since my life is video games. So, when you reset me I tend to freak out. Punish my account as you seem fit. Besides the rank lost scare, the multiplayer is some of the most fun I'v had since Halo 2.
I'm still unable to play... been like that for 3 days... kinda tired of that...
I am having issues where I will go to get on Halo 5 and it will either not let me join friends in matchmaking or it just keep saying syncing data with the servers. Is anyone else having this issue?
Mr Lake69 wrote:
I am having issues where I will go to get on Halo 5 and it will either not let me join friends in matchmaking or it just keep saying syncing data with the servers. Is anyone else having this issue?
A friend of mine had the syncing problem, turned out to be a mature content block by his ISP. He is with Sky if that helps - if not make sure you are not being filtered in any way.
tengo un problema al querer abrir el pack de zona de guerra que viene en la edicion deluxe digital del juego, como podria solucionar el problema?
So I just sold all my req cards so I could buy a few gold packs and I ended up having close to 50000 req points. So I open a couple of gold packs and a silver pack, so I have 17907 req points left so I go to open a gold pack and it says I have insufficient points and now I only have 7907 points I have the game clip to prove it, so 343 owes me a gold pack or 10k points. GT: Hyperhidr0sis
Im also having similar problems, when I get to the game lobby it says that my profile its unavailable, like what the heck, and im level 1 when im supossed to be lvl 29, and then I go to multiplayer and it doesnt let me play...
so i get on xbox as of november 30th and i went from level 37 to level 1 and all my hard earned req points are gone whats the deal
GoinYams wrote:
so i get on xbox as of november 30th and i went from level 37 to level 1 and all my hard earned req points are gone whats the deal
When things like that happen, it's usually just an issue with the servers at that time. Can try restarting your box / the game, but it should generally clear up when everything stabalizes. Your service record on Waypoint still shows the light level :)
This happened to me, it cleared up in a matter of hours and I got everything back.
Just went online to play a few games and found all my stats to be reset. I checked Halo Waypoint and my stats were normal, but for some reason I was a level 1 back in game, I did a hard reset of my Xbox and this fixed my problem. I was scared that I might have to rank up all over again, but thankfully the console reset did the job.
The bluddy update has already come out claiming to have a fix but i just got reset.
I was 93 and now am level 1 and all my Arena ranks to. 343I is there a way you guys can help me to get back my levels
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3