Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

No dedicated servers are available?

OP A Chili Rasbora

Just tried signing on to play Halo 5 and got the error "No dedicated servers are available for your version of Halo 5: Guardians at this time." What does that mean, and why can't I play matchmaking?

Thanks in advance. You can find me in the FIFA lobbies for the time being...
Where did you get the game? Is this the first time for this error message?
You might need an update.
I've had the game since launch, and it didn't prompt me for an update but I will try later to manually find an update (if that's possible?).
Two days later, same issue. Internet is fine, I just finished playing FIFA online with no lag whatsoever. Error message is the same. Would be great if someone could provide some clues on how to avoid this...The Support section seems to be dead.
I just decided to play halo 5 again after a few months mia and i am getting the same message as you, no prompt to download a update either
I just decided to play halo 5 again after a few months mia and i am getting the same message as you, no prompt to download a update either
Posted that in a bit of a rush lmao, just manually updated the game and it works.
Posted that in a bit of a rush lmao, just manually updated the game and it works.
How did you go about manually updating it? I checked my updates section and found nothing. Glad it works for you again.