I've beaten all the levels in MCC on legendary. For some reason, Halo 2, and CE did not give achievements, but a stat check will show I have. Any help?
You get it from REQ packs now, I do believe.
I've beaten all the levels in MCC on legendary. For some reason, Halo 2, and CE did not give achievements, but a stat check will show I have. Any help?
In your case it doesn't look like you've met the requirements. If you used certain skulls or played offline than the achievements and records won't pop. You only get it when you get the legend achievement.

You can do both. Though it's a bit gltichy.
In your case it doesn't look like you've met the requirements. If you used certain skulls or played offline than the achievements and records won't pop. You only get it when you get the legend achievement.

I guess I played offline? I don't know, in MCC it shows that I've beaten all the levels, but I guess I'll replay them.

I guess I played offline? I don't know, in MCC it shows that I've beaten all the levels, but I guess I'll replay them.
Replay the campaign on easy with no skulls that have a zero multiplier on. Your par achievements and completion achievements should pop up after each level.

Replay the campaign on easy with no skulls that have a zero multiplier on. Your par achievements and completion achievements should pop up after each level.
Would that get me the legend achievement then? I've beaten all the levels, but haven't gotten that achievement. I've heard it's the only way to get helioskrill.