Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Not loading into games

OP Alaris ll

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but every now and then when i load into a game i get stuck with a black screen while my friends load in and i have to restart my halo and sit out a game. This problem has gotten very annoying and please fix this problem 343.
It has happened to me a few times too. Then when i do load into a match, I'm disconnecting halfway through.
dopesolja wrote:
It has happened to me a few times too. Then when i do load into a match, I'm disconnecting halfway through.
Do you wait around and then load in because for me, my friends load in and they say that theres an empty spot because im on an eternal black screen
I am also having this issue on a nightly basis.
same how do i fix this
Alaris ll wrote:
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but every now and then when i load into a game i get stuck with a black screen while my friends load in and i have to restart my halo and sit out a game. This problem has gotten very annoying and please fix this problem 343.
Happens to me also it's been a issue since the monitors bounty update came out hopefully they fix it next update.