Skip to main content
Hi fellow Spartan's,
I'm having an issue don't know if its and old one or not, but when I'm in matchmaking social or ranked and reload my pistol it goes through the animation of reloading but does not reload. I have to reload it twice for it to show it's reloaded. It is very frustrating to be in a battle and to lose because the pistol didn't reload when I pressed the button to reload??
Any ideas has anyone else had this problem and if so could you tell me what you did to fix it please. Thank you
faulty controller? maybe even connection issues
Is it just the pistol? Only in Matchmaking?
maybe it's a connection issue, Hope you get that fixed
Can you walk us through the process you follow when you reload? Odd question, but if you press certain buttons during the animation, it might mess with the reload.
Hello again fellow Spartans, well Im having the same issues as before, just a quick recap, when in match making social or ranked when I hit the reload button to reload the pistol or anything else the animation shows the reload but the weapons are not reloading I have to press the reload button twice to make sure it reloads and if I forget when Im in a fight I run out of ammo and have to reload in which I get killed. I have a new elite 2 controller, wired to xbox one, the xbox is also wired to router. Im also having another issues which I feel might be related to the first, in some matching gamings the button mapping will change from what I have it set to and I have no idea what its changing to, everything I play on is set to default, when in game I go to controller to see if its changed and everything reads as I set it. Setting Default, Default, sense 2h,3v,2. Is it posable to uninstall controller and reinstall?

Thank you
SIERRA0115 wrote:
Hi fellow Spartan's,
I'm having an issue don't know if its and old one or not, but when I'm in matchmaking social or ranked and reload my pistol it goes through the animation of reloading but does not reload. I have to reload it twice for it to show it's reloaded. It is very frustrating to be in a battle and to lose because the pistol didn't reload when I pressed the button to reload??
Any ideas has anyone else had this problem and if so could you tell me what you did to fix it please. Thank you
it might be a connection thing or if not that then it might be your controller