Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

promotion req waste of my time

OP ZOLLINGER11B

I just spent 80,000 req points on a promotional pack that only returned me 5 arena xp boosts only worth 150 req each. WTF? 80,000 req for 750 worth of xp boost? Really?

someone, tell me 343 will make it right again....
I just spent 80,000 req points on a promotional pack that only returned me 5 arena xp boosts only worth 150 req each. WTF? 80,000 req for 750 worth of xp boost? Really?

Maybe you had everything that the pack would have otherwise given you?

Maybe you had everything that the pack would have otherwise given you?
What pack was it? Was it the Boost pack by any chance?
It was the Halo championship pack. I figured if I already had everything I would at least get something else worth my while. But, unfortunately, I did not.
It was the Halo championship pack. I figured if I already had everything I would at least get something else worth my while. But, unfortunately, I did not.
Never assume anything. Promotional packs like the HCS pack all have the same asterisk clause on them, that states what happens if you already have all the specialty items in the pack: you get "additional single use REQs". It doesn't state what kinds of single-use REQs, but they always tend to be RP or XP boosts.

You certainly won't be able to get a refund of RP. In general, if something is advertised and it doesn't explicitly state what you'll be getting, you should have no expectations on what you'll get. Because technically, you got what was said you'll get: additional single-use REQs.
Lmao thats so messed up, im laughing because this happened to me but not at such an expensive cost, hopefully your grind back to 80,000 is easier but damn rip.