Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Random Disconnections?

OP Oriya Koma

For the last few days I've seen a few possible server(?) issues, more alined with the Customs Browser. The issue seems to be just a random disconnection issue, I can stay in a game for 5 mins and get randomly cut off due to a "Connection Lost" error screen, normally this wouldn't be a problem. However, this is almost like a time bomb, I can join 2 different custom games back to back, and get disconnected at nearly the same time. I've also seen this issue happen to an entire lobbies, making everyone back out to the customs menu. There's been other issues as well, such as when people join games I am hosting, it'll suddenly end and I pretty much have no control over that. I know that screen freezes are a very common issue, of which I've gotten used to unless it's a competitive gamemode, then it sucks. I just hope that eventually these major issues I listed will get fixed, and I hope 343 works on fixing this problem ASAP.
Yep, just happened to me in swat.
vengeant wrote:
Yep, just happened to me in swat.
Damn, even in ranked? I played quite a bit of social games like Fiesta and never had issues there, must be a real issue...
Yeah, it happened to me a few times in ranked. Usually just about everyone else also gets booted so it thankfully doesn't really affect my rank.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Yeah, it happened to me a few times in ranked. Usually just about everyone else also gets booted so it thankfully doesn't really affect my rank.
Yea, I've notice it abit, but a majority of the time it occurs it seems like it's only me, but idk. I'm sure it'll be more of an issue if it continues honestly.
Yeah it happened to me in 3 out of my six games in BTB. Ill play half the game just fine and then ill just lag out in the middle