Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Regarding UGC in Halo 5 (Maps, Modes, & Films)

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 14
I'm happy you guys are getting this fixed. I really enjoy the UGC area of halo. But will I lose any maps/game mods I created?
No, you will not lose anything you have created unless they reset, which I believe they are trying to avoid
Maybe one day the servers will work but not today. P.s. people are starting to uninstall you guys should bring another thing with the next update(how about a falcon or dual wielding?)
There is a very small team working on Halo 5 with their main focus on Halo 6. You should add this the existing wishlist threads
this is an OUTRAGE!
Lobster lobster chill there is no means to panic just play COD you'll be just fine .🤣😂🤣😂
16 hours and nothing from 343. “Claps”
How about you learn to have patience for once.
Genisys he is right ik you not talking after you agree with some of the crap thats said about 343 its been 3 days keeping us updated means every other day not leave us hanging for 3 days without a peep
Please 🙏 fix
Thank you, 343 industries for all of your hard work. As a fellow fan, I will wait patiently and hope for you all to continue to create success and more exciting content.
O02swaps wrote:
16 hours and nothing from 343. “Claps”
How about you learn to have patience for once.
Genisys he is right ik you not talking after you agree with some of the crap thats said about 343 its been 3 days keeping us updated means every other day not leave us hanging for 3 days without a peep
Who cares they are fixing the issue so be glad they are fixing it.😡
Lucosus That sucks that all content will be lost. I'm a pretty slow creator, so that's going to sting really bad to see everything I made gone. That on top of how happy 343i are to ban/block players in games, forums and the Xbox clubs and how the matchmaking system that puts stacked OP players against non skilled players and everything else that frustrates me about the game with no 343i customer support, I'm calling Xbox tomorrow and cancelling my Live account. I'm just not going to reward this with paying for services that I'm not getting, or buying future games. I wish they had put out a statement prior to them nuking everything
:(
I'm super bummed out now.
ooSnip3r wrote:
Lucosus That sucks that all content will be lost. I'm a pretty slow creator, so that's going to sting really bad to see everything I made gone. That on top of how happy 343i are to ban/block players in games, forums and the Xbox clubs and how the matchmaking system that puts stacked OP players against non skilled players and everything else that frustrates me about the game with no 343i customer support, I'm calling Xbox tomorrow and cancelling my Live account. I'm just not going to reward this with paying for services that I'm not getting, or buying future games. I wish they had put out a statement prior to them nuking everything
I dont think everything we made is going to be gone, they cant have that happen.
ooSnip3r wrote:
He said "you will not lose anything you have created unless they reset, which I believe they are trying to avoid"
RPG445 Ah shoot !! Oops. you are correct. My eyes let me down again and I skimmed right over the "not" part of that sentence. Thanks for pointing out my error. I'm still super bummed out though.
ooSnip3r wrote:
RPG445 Ah shoot !! Oops. you are correct. My eyes let me down again and I skimmed right over the "not" part of that sentence. Thanks for pointing out my error. I'm still super bummed out though.
Everyone is. Hopefully it's back up before the weekend.
Bluenaded wrote:
"This is why we cant have nice things"
Halo 5 has been very buggy leading up to this atrocity. More than 12hours and 343i was unable to fix this? come'on. For comparison, it wouldve taken Bungie approximately 3 hrs to fix a matchmaking problem in Destiny (Not using Destiny 2 since I dont play Bungie's Destiny series anymore, I only played Destiny 1.) Now of course I am not a programmer, but you (pointing a digital pointer finger at you) should've had backups so when this error happened in a program scale, it was easy to replace the broken program with a new one.

Now for the people connected to the Halo Clan Community is rather frustrated at 343i since they cant schedule competitive things, and cause of this, they are holding all of their activities (competitive and raids, a regular halo player wouldn't understand,) and custom browser is a graveyard (glad that some recruitment centers are down lmao, but the meeting and socials are -Yoinked!- because they cant load up the required map, gamemode, etc.)

And cant forget about the Forgers, since after saving their map and wanted to go back to it only to be greeted by the error associated with the bug that honestly couldve been fixed couple hours ago. Cause of this they cant go back and edit their maps. Now the Forge Community is pretty much banged, and the fun custom forge maps cant even be displayed in the custom browser since Map Saves are damned.

Step up your game
Spoiler:
Show
Thank you . This guy says it all. Seems like they don't look at the future problem they just look into what's there day by day
ooSnip3r wrote:
Woah. I think you need to read what I said! I said they were avoiding resetting everything!

It will most likely all stay there when they restore functionality. Besides, they have two HCS maps on there that can't be ripped off until it's functional again. Sit tight!

On that matchmaking comment tho. CSR is a visual display. MMR (Matchmaking Rating) is what is used to match players. Winning a few games with good performance will make that skyrocket so that will put players against players better than themselves so they can improve. It's a thing in every game with Matchmaking systems, they just don't have a visual representation of MMR like H5 does
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
i wanna play assassinations again..... pls get'r done quick. :c
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Okay so I just got my first career Unfriggenbelievable, then I went to theater to save the film and ran into this error. Please tell me this will be fixed soon, and please tell me I will still be able to save the film afterwards and it won't be lost! I'm not going to play any more games for now just so it will hopefully keep my recent games, but I have a concern it'll be lost due to whatever this issue is. Ugh I want this film, why of all times does theater have to be down now?!
Thanks guys!
Do they at least know what the problem is i mean i started to play a week a go and this is a real downer
Do they at least know what the problem is i mean i started to play a week a go and this is a real downer
They do and are working to resolve the problems now :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 14