Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Regarding UGC in Halo 5 (Maps, Modes, & Films)

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14
Bravesrule10 hopefully Halo 5 stores game clips locally, which means they'll be there until you override them, but if they're stored on the cloud, then I think it didn't get saved due to it not reaching the servers, you might have lost that film.
stckrboy is there a fix ETA?
stckrboy is there a fix ETA?
The latest info gets updated in the first posts, besides that I don't know anything more
Any idea why i can't get on turbo firefight in the UK, it just times out and cant find other players, Arena seems to be fine.
kevf123 wrote:
Any idea why i can't get on turbo firefight in the UK, it just times out and cant find other players, Arena seems to be fine.
Please create a new support topic for this, thanks
Bravesrule10 hopefully Halo 5 stores game clips locally, which means they'll be there until you override them, but if they're stored on the cloud, then I think it didn't get saved due to it not reaching the servers, you might have lost that film.
Thanks for the reply, I actually hopped on MCC and went to theater and noticed that my most recent games (from May 12th) were still there. I hope this works the same for Halo 5 and it still has the film saved even though theater happens to be down. It does show the game file after it loads (takes a minute) with the map name and date and everything, so I hope it is stored there and I'll be able to save it once this is fixed. I'm definitely just going to hold off on playing until things are back up and running as that seems to be my best chance that it's at least stored in recent games. I guess I'll just play MCC in the meantime lol.
RPG445 wrote:
When it gets back up and running, will we have access to all of our bookmarks and custom game maps/types that we had previously saved/created before the major content crash, or will we have to start from scratch all over again?
God forbid if we have to start over.
True that
i'll be pissed if every custom map is deleted from the custom searches
You said you’ve identified the problem at hand, care to elaborate on what said problem is? And can you get a rough estimate on how close you are to resolving the predicament?
ooSnip3r wrote:
Lucosus That sucks that all content will be lost. I'm a pretty slow creator, so that's going to sting really bad to see everything I made gone. That on top of how happy 343i are to ban/block players in games, forums and the Xbox clubs and how the matchmaking system that puts stacked OP players against non skilled players and everything else that frustrates me about the game with no 343i customer support, I'm calling Xbox tomorrow and cancelling my Live account. I'm just not going to reward this with paying for services that I'm not getting, or buying future games. I wish they had put out a statement prior to them nuking everything
:(
I'm super bummed out now.
They aren't nuking everything. If you had actually read what was said, you would know that they are trying to avoid resetting content.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
i hope they fix all the issues like forge messing up when building nere map edges, customs freezing up when players leave or the games end, and games vanishing off the browser when open for over 15-20 minutes
Thank you
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
What spefically is the issue? I know you identified it but can you tell us what it is?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
It's currently 7.30am in Seattle right now. If there are going to be any updates today, it's likely going to be another few hours yet. The last updates have come at around 3PM their time, which puts it roughly 8 hours from for the next update
This thread has blown up in 4 days people are very mad thay would feel much better if you told us what exactly is happening
N 0 I Z E wrote:
This thread has blown up in 4 days people are very mad thay would feel much better if you told us what exactly is happening
Agreed
Hopefully this fixes the bugs. The constant crashing, being unable to join games for no reason. I still don't understand why it was released in this state, but I guess releasing a finished product nowadays is not popular. Take the time you guys need to fix it, I hope it's better.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14