[Locked] Region-Specific Matchmaking Adjustment Test

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
Cant find games in Australia , even at prime time 4-8pm!
343 you need to fix your game or do something to these servers.
Why did they change FFA? It's horrible with only 6 players, add the ragequiters and campers and there you have it!!
Why did they change FFA? It's horrible with only 6 players, add the ragequiters and campers and there you have it!!
This doesn't have anything to do with this topic dude.

And still, no response from 343.

I'm still wondering why did they run those tests.
What has that got to do with region specific matchmaking tests?
I"m from Hong Kong
Cant find any matches in arena
my friends all give up on this game :(
PLZ FIX IT, thank you
No more test or patches?
In Korea, It's still impossible to play during daytime.
Please open ping restriction or
change server automatically if it not work.
Yup, all we've had is 2 posts...

Horrendous and insulting customer service!
Cant find games in guam, only slayer, arena, and regular warzone works. Most my friends stopped playing coz of this. Its is 9pm right now. Also i used an ultra rare boost during slayer and won. But the match didnt count.
still hard to find a match in Paraguay..and never played a single warzone assault since launch :(
Since the launch nothing has changed!

This post has been hidden.

12.22.15 Update
We’re currently in the process of analyzing a great deal of collected data as well as feedback from you in order to assess the impact of the changes that were tested earlier this month. If we’re able to confirm that the impact was positive across the board for all regions, we will make the change permanent, and if it turns out that it didn’t quite have the impact we were hoping, we’ll dig deeper into the data to determine how we can improve further.

Please stay tuned to this thread for additional information and updates.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13