Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Req Pack Opening Glitch

OP KinkyKosmonaut

Hey, guys. So just a few minutes ago, I had left a match of Firefight and got enough points to purchase a Gold Req Pack. I attempted to open said req pack, but it did not open successfully. Instead, it gave me an error notification. I closed the message to try again. Still, the req pack failed to open correctly, but this time it gave me a different message. It said, "REQ PACK ALREADY OPEN." From here, I thought that it had just given me my newly-opened requisitions, so I went to check to see if it had. Nothing. There was absolutely nothing new there. It was as if it never was purchased. All it did was take 10,000 req points and gave me nothing in return. This is not the first time that this has happened to me and I am sure that this has happened to many other players too. This glitch is intolerable and needs to be fixed right away. So, if 343 is looking over this topic, please investigate this issue. Players spend a lot of time (and sometimes their money) to get these packs. When they don't open correctly, that time and money has been wasted. Anyway, that is all I have to say. Other than this, I believe that 343 and its team have really been doing a phenomenal job. Keep up the good work and please fix this glitch.
you can check your new req's here on WP. Try resetting your xbox or quitting and restarting the game to get the new req's to load in game. If the points were taken, the req's were added to your account.
you can check your new req's here on WP. Try resetting your xbox or quitting and restarting the game to get the new req's to load in game. If the points were taken, the req's were added to your account.
This happened to me to, and with my season rewards. Nothing was added, so why is this glitch still around?

<p></p>
This happened to me to, and with my season rewards. Nothing was added, so why is this glitch still around?
Please don't revive topics thanks.
Seasonal rewards ended ant some point last year so you won't get any items from completing a placement now. For any other issues with REQ packs, there are a few active threads you can use