Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Screen freezes post game

OP Paarthurnaks

So, I had this problem on WZFF, Slayer, and Husky Raid. I play a game, it's over, stats are shown, and then then screen freezes up. I usually have to restart the entire game then. It's been like this for a week now. Never really had that issue before. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't think that I have changed anything in my settings etc. that could cause this.
I only have this problem when hosting custom games. Really annoying to have a lobby of six people or more only to have the game freeze on you after a match.
This has been happening for at least over a year. If you sense that it froze up just spam X until it unfreezes. If you stop hearing the click sound associated with pressing X then you will have to fully restart the game.
It happen to me a lot. Specially when I'm playing wz ff
Frequently for the past 6 months.
I always has this problem. You need to go in home and wait 20 seconds.
That's been an issue for a long time.
Thanks for the replies. Good to know that it’s not just me. Weird though that it is a new problem for me. I’ve been playing the game for a long time now.
This has been happening for at least over a year. If you sense that it froze up just spam X until it unfreezes. If you stop hearing the click sound associated with pressing X then you will have to fully restart the game.
Will try that. Thanks.