Series X Halo 5 Performs Poorly

OP lgndofhalo3

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Well in some way I'm glad to see other people are having issues, but a little disappointed as well. Figured I'd come add mine in hopes that it is addressed. I am experiencing bad stuttering while playing H5 multiplayer. My xbox and monitor are set for 120 Hz and VRR, not sure if either or both are the culprit. I see others have had success fixing the issue by hard setting their monitor and xbox to 60 Hz, I havn't tried this and for me I'll play something else (and have been) before doing this manually every time I want to play a game. The other issue I commonly have is the first game I play with friends I am disconnecting prior to the game starting and they get locked into a ranked game without me. Not sure if this is in relation to quick resume or just odd coincidence.

Really hoping this gets fixed in the future, H5 is one of the best multiplayer experiences out and I hate that it is miserable on the series X.

Update 1: Tried just setting the xbox to 60 Hz today and the game freaked out and wouldn't let me even get to the menu screen. Was annoyed so didn't try messing with monitor settings and VRR.
Saves are broken on Halo 5 and my Xbox Series X.

VERY FRUSTRATING to have to go over the same ground time and time again. SAVES DONT SAVE. WTF?!?!?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4