Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] server issues

OP III Bacara

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The halo 5 servers are experianceing high latensy and terrible regestration. this is indeed sever wide. 13 of my freands and random people ive asked have said they are having this issue. i pray 343 can fix this asap.

Mod edit:
https://twitter.com/joshua_menke/status/1107797473160916992
Quote:
We've put a temporary mitigation in place by disabling the datacenter that was causing the most problems while we work with our partners to further investigate the issue. This should result in less matches feeling laggy for those most affected.
III Bacara wrote:
The halo 5 servers are experianceing high latensy and terrible regestration. this is indeed sever wide. 13 of my freands and random people ive asked have said they are having this issue. i pray 343 can fix this asap.
I've experienced this the last 3 days. It's almost like we aren't even on dedicated servers and the host has bad internet, reminiscent of old halo days.....even though we're in fact on dedicated servers.
Thanks for posting this. I was thinking it was me. Just finished rebooting everything (modem, router, and hard rebooted Xbox). Oh well.
What's going on? This is unacceptable. Three days in a row. And we PAY for this service? I'm furious.
I just had to quit playing. The lag in my last two games was horrible.

I just love it when this happens >
There's an xbox live service issue that's been going on for the last 2 days that I think may or may not have something to do with it. Xbox.com/support
It is really bad like someone above me said 3 days this been going on and we didn't even get notify about it. Today is even worst. I can't enjoy my weekend now.
A few days ago most games go with lag, it is impossible to play
Im having the same issues right now
Been feeling this as well, really hope it gets sorted soon. Really want to enjoy Warzone Assault this weekend!
Pretty sure they moved all the servers to Venezuela
do they even know that this is going on?
Checked my internet speed, over and over, and it keeps coming back the correct speed. I'm still getting horrendous lag in games. This is a game-side problem.
There have been server issues over the last couple days so it's probably related.
Been dealing with this over the past 3 days. I know that the issue is known and being dealt with, but it has been so annoying. Almost unplayable.
And its in every playlist even custom games
miss
I am playing HALO in Japan.
I play enthusiastically focusing on the ranking team arena, but the response of the server is really slow.
I really do not know why I am so lazy.
Even though HALO in Japan has become active with the addition of MCC's reach, this lag is too hot.
I hope you somehow strengthen the HALO 5 server, it won't be a match.
same, the last few days have been a pain to try and play.
343 needs to fix H5 servers I cannot even enjoy a game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2