Server quality degradation? [343 Response]

OP hidden klmm

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Totally sympathise with your sentiments, Yoinked and unYoinked ;-)

Maybe this thread should be closed down since it has been mostly resolved and the remaining complaints should either create a new thread or post in the main support thread.
Huh?

Oh, forgot to mention another weird thing ... i empty whole magnum clips into crawlers and get nothing .. then when stop shooting get crawler kills ...
Come on man, your first post doesn't even have anything to do with the original intent of the thread and then you bypass the word filter.

Maybe this thread should be closed down since it has been mostly resolved and the remaining complaints should either create a new thread or post in the main support thread.
No it shouldn't be shut down. Everyday people say how bad the servers are but its been going on for so long that not everyone complains on forums. Also 343 ignore people who aren't well known (notice how it was only 'looked into' when proximity complained). Unfortunately in the EU we don't have any big halo influences so get completely ignored. I have endless evidence of terrible servers and its not my connection
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Boomy EU wrote:
There are some personal changes that helps towards these lag and detection problems.
1. Use wired connection, wifi makes it worse
2. Use wired controller, wireless controller has an input lag
3. If you play on a tv, make sure its tuned for gaming otherwise you won't be able to aim properly because of delayed movement on screen.
4. If you play on expanded search you have to lead your shots more, also if you notice bad connection.

Also I noticed if you use usb extender on your controller it messes with your inputs.

Good luck
Do you think we are dum? You shouldn't even have to lead your shots in h5
Well it sure would have helped if they made it that way in the first place, or local detection on shots instead of server detection. In halo 3 for instance you can hardly tell if you missed because of aim or lag.
Corsucate wrote:
These servers are appalling, for a triple A title supported by Microsoft this is a joke of a multiplayer experience.

Consistent lag every single day, not an internet problem, simply a halo problem. Honestly I don’t know any other triple A title that has connection issues as bad as this.

Terrible Hit detection
Delayed Bullets/ Grenades
Dying around corners

At this current rate EU players have a certain time window to get ‘Good’ Games in, I honestly don’t know how NZ/AUS play.

FIX YOUR GAMES
We don’t play well in Aus it’s been bad since launch but lately it’s even worse on average we are 1-2 shots behind and always get shot through walls etc Grenades got you from further away than they should same as rockets if someone shoots one near you your dead no matter what but when we shoot them it’s random if we get a kill or not it takes twice as long to pick up a flag strongholds hey captured by the other team even when your in them it’s super fun let me tell you ! I really hope infinite is better or my multiplayer halo days will be over
JC00795 wrote:
We don’t play well in Aus it’s been bad since launch but lately it’s even worse on average we are 1-2 shots behind and always get shot through walls etc Grenades got you from further away than they should same as rockets if someone shoots one near you your dead no matter what but when we shoot them it’s random if we get a kill or not it takes twice as long to pick up a flag strongholds hey captured by the other team even when your in them it’s super fun let me tell you ! I really hope infinite is better or my multiplayer halo days will be over
Sorry to hear that, it sounds even worse than me and i know how -Yoinking!- frustrated i get with it all.

Truth is that just about every online game in its latter days that i've played has not been fixed.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me to find out that they've actually removed non-US resources in order to use them in developing Infinite....
vengeant wrote:
JC00795 wrote:
Sorry to hear that, it sounds even worse than me and i know how -Yoinking!- frustrated i get with it all.

Truth is that just about every online game in its latter days that i've played has not been fixed.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me to find out that they've actually removed non-US resources in order to use them in developing Infinite....
Thanks for the sympathy the game plays very different for us aussies and we just can’t compete on the same level because of the latency I’m not sure we even have a server in Australia for H5 the worst thing that’s happening now is the matchmaking I’m high play low diamond and that’s about the highest I can get without getting melted but lately there is always at least one champ and an onyx in every game I play and you just get fives before you can shoot two shots it’s so brutal I wish they took latency into account when matching you against opponents
Just started playing ranked for the first time ever and getting exactly as described above.

Loads of gun misfires and long freezes, several sending me back to spawn.
Hey, if you could please read over my last Forum post, i've encountered multiple hackers today and all of the relevant information is on my post. Thank you.
Hey, if you could please read over my last Forum post, i've encountered multiple hackers today and all of the relevant information is on my post. Thank you.
Yeah, i saw someone lagging even worse than usual on Saturday pm (BST), have bookmarked the game.

I did wonder if they were using lag to hack, i think you've confirmed that they were.
So I was in a ranked BTB game and the server disconnected almost everyone, my game ended up freezing and then when I got back on I saw that I dropped in rank because three people on the other team were the only ones left in the game. These game disconnects are still happening and it's getting ridiculous and not to mention I'll usually get at least one person teleporting in a game.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
not to mention I'll usually get at least one person teleporting in a game.
Severe teleporting is definitely getting more prevalent. I wonder if it is hacking as those concerned only started teleporting when they attacked, at other times i didn't notice them teleporting at all.

EDIT (3hrs later)
Had a look at the playback and i think i'm wrong about hacking, it looks like just coincidence and serious lag.
As far as I'm aware, the Xbox One hasn't been hacked, but someone teleporting is most likely just lag and you're probably also teleporting on their screen.

Anyway, last night I encountered another issue in BTB where we had a full pregame lobby and then the server had an issue and booted everyone to the search lobby again. This happened three times in a row.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
As far as I'm aware, the Xbox One hasn't been hacked...
^ Correct. As of posting there are currently no exploits available to the X1 / X1 OS that would allow unsigned code to run, meaning modded games on Xbox Live cannot exist at this time.
stckrboy wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
As far as I'm aware, the Xbox One hasn't been hacked...
^ Correct. As of posting there are currently no exploits available to the X1 / X1 OS that would allow unsigned code to run, meaning modded games on Xbox Live cannot exist at this time.
Its just trash servers or his bad connection.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4