4. 108
  5. 109
  6. 110
  7. 111
  8. ...
  9. 121
Instance Report
  • Get always kickend out of the Game
    • Last Night until i got banned, tonight startet first Match and After one or two Minutes i got kickend out again. Checked Internet Connection, everything Fine. Startet new Game, played 5 minutes, got kickend out again
    • Holiday Fiesta
    • Notthing at all, everything normal, eccept that i get kicked out
    • No disconnects, even Xbox says everything is Fine, NAT Open and today im monitoring the modem/Internet Connection with the Laptop too and there are no Problems at all.
    • Nothing at all
Network Information
  • Germany / RLP
  • K-Net
  • 100/40 Mbps booked, line cappable of 126/50 Mbps
  • Modem DGA4132, Router Netgear X4S-R7800
  • Modem 1.1.0, Router 1.0.2.60
26.december:

Played 3 Games without any Problem, used a Rare xp Boost and the Game kickend me out. Try to Start over, used a standard xp Boost and the Game freezed. The one is working, its just Halo 5 thats frozen. Ok, now the freeze is over and i surprisely got kicked out again. That a shame for a AAA a Game and my First Halo Since Halo Existenz that has such issues at all.
How about showing your ping MS in-game? Might make the halo system look bad for EU players though - cant have that now can we.
Hi I am a loyal fan I love ur -Yoink- ever since I was a little boy I am currently playing halo 5 but recently whenever I go on the multiplayer it says the server is not unavailable or something like that I have renewed my Xbox live...gold and uninstalled and reinstalled halo done basically everything I can think of my WiFi is good so no problem there but it’s just says the same thing I just want to play halo and I want to love and enjoy the game that I have been playing all my life but how can I do that if I can’t play it.😭
Memphis999 wrote:
Instance Report
    • Last Night until i got banned, tonight startet first Match and After one or two Minutes i got kickend out again. Checked Internet Connection, everything Fine. Startet new Game, played 5 minutes, got kickend out again
    • Holiday Fiesta
    • No disconnects, even Xbox says everything is Fine, NAT Open and today im monitoring the modem/Internet Connection with the Laptop too and there are no Problems at all.
    • Nothing at all
Network Information
  • Germany / RLP
  • K-Net
26.december:

Played 3 Games without any Problem, used a Rare xp Boost and the Game kickend me out. Try to Start over, used a standard xp Boost and the Game freezed. The one is working, its just Halo 5 thats frozen. Ok, now the freeze is over and i surprisely got kicked out again. That a shame for a AAA a Game and my First Halo Since Halo Existenz that has such issues at all.
Hi I am a loyal fan I love ur -Yoink- ever since I was a little boy I am currently playing halo 5 but recently whenever I go on the multiplayer it says the server is not unavailable or something like that I have renewed my Xbox live...gold and uninstalled and reinstalled halo done basically everything I can think of my WiFi is good so no problem there but it’s just says the same thing I just want to play halo and I want to love and enjoy the game that I have been playing all my life but how can I do that if I can’t play it.😭
Hello Spartans,

Nothing worse than random disconnects. This is how if fixed my disconnect issue:

In router settings:
  1. Give the xbox a unique assigned IP address.
  2. Create a port triggering rule for the ports required to use XBL
Port Triggering - Port Triggering is typically used to facilitate Internet gaming or chat and other specialized communication protocols. Port Triggering rules are used to dynamically forward inbound traffic coming into a specific port to a host device on your network.

Outgoing Trigger Ports
  • UDP->88-88
  • All->3074-3074
  • All->53-53
  • TCP->80-80
  • UDP->500-500
  • UDP->3544-3544
  • UDP->4500-4500
Incoming Ports to Open
  • UDP->88-88
  • UDP->3074-3074
  • UDP->53-53
  • TCP->80-80
  • UDP->500-500
  • UDP->3544-3544
  • UDP->4500-4500
After being wired most of the time, I recently went WiFi. My connection is quicker on WiFi. Make sure you have an open NAT. This worked for me. Good luck.
I'm noticing the game freezing alot when trying to start matchmaking.
I'm noticing the game freezing alot when trying to start matchmaking.
Also an error message popping frequently when matchmaking.
Memphis999 wrote:
Instance Report
    • Holiday Fiesta
    • Nothing at all
Network Information
  • Germany / RLP
  • K-Net
26.december:

Hello Spartans,

Nothing worse than random disconnects. This is how if fixed my disconnect issue:

In router settings:
Port Triggering - Port Triggering is typically used to facilitate Internet gaming or chat and other specialized communication protocols. Port Triggering rules are used to dynamically forward inbound traffic coming into a specific port to a host device on your network.

Outgoing Trigger Ports
  • UDP->88-88
  • All->3074-3074
  • All->53-53
  • TCP->80-80
  • UDP->500-500
  • UDP->3544-3544
  • UDP->4500-4500
Incoming Ports to Open
  • UDP->88-88
  • UDP->3074-3074
  • UDP->53-53
  • TCP->80-80
  • UDP->500-500
  • UDP->3544-3544
  • UDP->4500-4500
After being wired most of the time, I recently went WiFi. My connection is quicker on WiFi. Make sure you have an open NAT. This worked for me. Good luck.
MATADOR what do you mean your connection is faster with WiFi ? Can you elaborate on that.. Like does the game itself seem to play faster? Thanks!!
Memphis999 wrote:
Instance Report
    • Holiday Fiesta
    • Nothing at all
Network Information
  • Germany / RLP
  • K-Net
26.december:

Hello Spartans,

In router settings:

Outgoing Trigger Ports
  • UDP->88-88
  • All->3074-3074
  • All->53-53
  • TCP->80-80
  • UDP->500-500
  • UDP->3544-3544
  • UDP->4500-4500
Incoming Ports to Open
  • UDP->88-88
  • UDP->3074-3074
  • UDP->53-53
  • TCP->80-80
  • UDP->500-500
  • UDP->3544-3544
  • UDP->4500-4500
MATADOR what do you mean your connection is faster with WiFi ? Can you elaborate on that.. Like does the game itself seem to play faster? Thanks!!
Hello Zippy! Happy New Year. I switched to wifi from wired see the numbers below from XBoxes detailed network statistics:

WiFi
Download speed 196.07 mbps
Upload speed 6.39 mbps
Latency 53ms

Wired
Download speed 86.08 mbps
Upload speed 21.09 mbps
Latency 56ms

I guess it is a mixed bag. I cannot see a noticeable difference in play on either one. I just was surprised the the Download speed on Wifi.
While I cannot give a detailed report on the issue since I am not the one getting affected, when playing with a max fireteam or anything above 3 players, the one of the players is randomly booted from the matchmaking lobby while loading into a game. This has happened with every mode except warzone firefight and has happened every time we have played a smaller arena based mode.

A recent example I can think of is when five of us (the max fireteam) tried to play super fiesta and two of the players were booted out of the loading screen after if had found other players. They were then unable to play the match with us or any other match inside of arena because it kept booting them.
While I cannot give a detailed report on the issue since I am not the one getting affected, when playing with a max fireteam or anything above 3 players, the one of the players is randomly booted from the matchmaking lobby while loading into a game. This has happened with every mode except warzone firefight and has happened every time we have played a smaller arena based mode.

A recent example I can think of is when five of us (the max fireteam) tried to play super fiesta and two of the players were booted out of the loading screen after if had found other players. They were then unable to play the match with us or any other match inside of arena because it kept booting them.
The exact same thing happens to me all the time! What the heck?
Instance Report
  • Gamertag: CyberGuardFL
  • Description of your issue: every time I start Halo 5 the very first match doesn't start but instead when the black load screen would usually show up I get the red/black error
    screen stating there was an issue with the dedicated server.
    This happens in any playlist and regardless whether I play alone or in a team with others.
    If I go to the dashboard and select to quit Halo 5 and then start it again the very first match will always have this issue.
    This started sometime last summer
    • Time & Date the issue occurred: every 1st match after I start Halo 5 (last time was around 7AM EST 1/2/19)
    • Playlist Name: any playlist
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? NO - match doesn't start
    • Are you experiencing disconnects? Halo 5 shows red/black error screen stating there was an issue with the dedicated server
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? NO - match doesn't start
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena) : N/A
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com) : N/A
Network Information
  • Country/Region: USA/FL
  • Your ISP: Hometown Communications
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down): 80/100 Mbps
  • Make / Model of your router: tried several different Linksys router - doesn't make a difference
  • Firmware version of your router
Gamer tag: cicconmr00
date: 1/2/2019
times: 5:30-6:30 CST

issue: I’ve okayed 4 games of ranked slayer and not a single one has been 8v8. I’ve had one game go down to 4v1 and another 3v1 until the last guy quit.

This is is a total waste of time. I can’t beleive that in four games I could see something like 10 people quit unless there was a more serious issue.

I also noticed though im set to bumper jumper I joined a game and my controls were responding to standard setting. I checked my menu and it showed bumper jumper.

This has has to be more than just people quitting.
Network info
Spectrum cable
sagemom fast 5260 router.
Network works fine for everything else in the house.. Apple TV.. movies.. music ect... but when xbox is on by itself only in halo 5 theres problems

for the past 3 weeks. There’s a problem, unable to connect to the halo 5 lobby service. Sometimes ill get in and then there are issues connecting to other players. All server related issues. Req packs take minutes to open. And when halo servers are really bad it even signs me out of xbox live. Example right now i cant get on any ranked games at all

xbox gamertag: xInsubordinatex
long time xbox user. Halo hands down favorite game of all time.
In the last hour after being in a game for about 3 minutes i get booted back to the menu. Stay in my fire team and private party chat but i get booted to the menu.
I am receiving free losses by not playing a game and when the game app crashes suddenly. Can you please fix these issue so I can better improve my record? The issues are when I get put into a warzone game in session, but I have not entered the game and I would exit out while it’s loading and when I do it counts as a loss. This game puts me in warzone games with a team down by nearly 400 points with only one base captured. This is not fair and cannot help me improve my win stats. My gamer tag is thecrazemurder. Thank you.
For the past month or so, maybe more but not less. Every time I start the game up and go into Multiplayer for any playlist, it kicks me out. Only for that first game and will happen upon every start up.

Other than that, the game it self seems to have more disconnect issues than it has this past year. IMO. Hopefully this is a common thing and a patch soon to come of some sort.
I went ahead and reinstalled the game to see if it would fix the issue. It did not. I will quote the issue again below.

"For the past month or so, maybe more but not less. Every time I start the game up and go into Multiplayer for any playlist, it kicks me out. Only for that first game and will happen upon every start up."

It's nothing huge really. Just something I hardly remember and then have to wait for friends to finish their first game, nothing huge, just tediously annoying haha.
  • Adv Jones (same as here)
  • Every time I start the game up and go into Multiplayer for any playlist, it kicks me out. Only for that first game and will happen upon every start up.
    • Time & Date the issue occurred: Every time I start the game new from the Xbox Home dashboard.
    • Playlist Name: Any
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc?: No
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?: Rarely
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?: Rarely
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena): Can't do, since it never happened.
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com) But here is video!
Network Information
  • Country/Region: USA
  • Your ISP: Cox Communications
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down): 51 / 15
  • Make / Model of your router: Motorola / MG7550
  • Firmware version of your router: N/A
Instance Report
  • Gamertag (Bluerage05 )
  • Description of your issue
    • This morning 7:00 am CST)
    • ALL Playlists
    • Matchmaking seems to be down for me and other clan mates. We have searched for almost 30m
  • have rebooted game and did a hard reset on the Xbox as well.
ISP: ATT
Bandwidth: 100/100
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

Non riesco a partecipare a partite come warzone, big team battle e molte altre da quasi 2 mesi. Mi dice matchmaking impossibile. Qual è la causa.?
Hey I keep going into games and after a few min it keeps saying your game disconnect from your counsel I restarted the games and even redone loaded the game after a day is this a problem or am I going nuts when theirs a simple fix
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 107
  4. 108
  5. 109
  6. 110
  7. 111
  8. ...
  9. 121