2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. 111
  7. 112
  8. ...
  9. 114
Had two disconnects on warzone... not 100% sure what’s to fault, but I did get two “DNF” for it... and I did not quit the game... COFFAN II is my gamer tag as well...

today i I kept getting disconnected while searching for a game or after I was playing in the game
Had an issue, server disconnected yet carried on loading a game of head to head in the background.
Game never loaded, and I was kicked back to the main menu. Not a big issue, however i lost almost a full rank due to this “loss”.
Is there anyway to rectify the rating loss?
I was playing ranked elimination and I was in onyx 1513 and my internet connection cut out and disconnect, this moved my rank down to diamond 6, I was wondering. If you could move my rank back up because I didn’t have a chance to finish the game and maybe win, I don’t know if it was my WiFi or if it was a server issue, thanks.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I was playing ranked elimination and I was in onyx 1513 and my internet connection cut out and disconnect, this moved my rank down to diamond 6, I was wondering. If you could move my rank back up because I didn’t have a chance to finish the game and maybe win, I don’t know if it was my WiFi or if it was a server issue, thanks.
Sorry, but it's not possible to that I'm afraid
Everytime any of my friends or I join in a game together no matter how many of us there are there first game they always get kicked to main menu starting error. Play a game by ourselves and then we can group up and works fine but when another person joins our group they always get kicked out on the first round
Every Time i play a match about halfway through a match halo goes black and i get kicked to Xbox home on some occasions itll just freeze and my xbox will cut off theres nothing wrong with my wifi why is it doing this
Hello waypoint, this happened yesterday. But let me explain how I even got Halo 5. It was pre installed on an Xbox one collector's edition for $130. It also had Halo reach and a few other games. I bough this console on October. What happened was that when I try to play warzone or any other match, it would say, ''ouldn't find server suitable for all fireteam members' and I couldn't even play co-op campaign. This only happens in Halo 5 and I can play other games just fine. How can I fix this?

P4551V3N37
I keep getting error poor connection from console to server on multiplayer and having my game cut off and then banned. The internet, nat, system is fine. I am sure its more xbox live server problems. I should never be banned. I am 53 and have had xbox since the start and only play clean. Please fix or let us know to move on to playstation. This keeps happening with this company.
I keep getting error poor connection from console to server on multiplayer and having my game cut off and then banned. The internet, nat, system is fine. I am sure its more xbox live server problems. I should never be banned. I am 53 and have had xbox since the start and only play clean. Please fix or let us know to move on to playstation. This keeps happening with this company.
Hello. Before I often disconnected despite good network side settings and my xbox was not wifi but cable. One day I decided to change my original cables of my router, for shielded cables of category 7 or 8. Since even if my connection remains mediocre, it is very rare that I undergo a disconnection during a game. that it helps you. cordially
As soon as I reached champion this season I almost only get paired with foreigners that are usually also champion. It's very frustrating as my shots all have a massive delay. In one instance I killed someone with a headshot, and he was able to get 3 more shots on me and kill me before my headshot registered and he died. I am almost certain that the ping isn't affecting a lot of these guys as it does some of us here on the West Coast. I am aware of ping and how it works connecting to different countries. I have a 60 download speed, 15 upload, and 17 ms latency and also test my connection regularly so I know the issue is the connection to other countries. I also put the search on focused in order to minimize this happening and it didn't work whatsoever. This became so frustrating that after 5 games straight of this my entire team ended up quitting halo extremely frustrated. Even the games we were winning were frustrating because shots literally had approximately a 300-400 ms lag to them.

I understand the game tries to match you up with evenly skilled players but at what cost? The entire fun of the game? In my last game it literally connected me to 4 foreigner champions that all had horrible ping and I was the only champ on my team so it's not like it was even that fair of a matchup to be worth connecting us to another country.
I'm curious if it is just a beginning of the season issue as there are not many people who have crawled up the ranks to match us evenly so the system completely sacrifices a good connection for similar skilled people. If that is the case in which it seems to be then I believe it should be fixed. IMO the most fun time to play is right after ranks reset and these match-ups are completely ruining that for not only myself but others included. I know us champs are in the minority compared to the rest of the Halo Community but I would rather get whooped on by a champ as a diamond rather than feel like I get scammed out of every single shot at any rank, period. Anyways, sorry about the long rant. Just jumped off halo and felt the need to add my 2 cents.
As soon as I reached champion this season I almost only get paired with foreigners that are usually also champion. It's very frustrating as my shots all have a massive delay. In one instance I killed someone with a headshot, and he was able to get 3 more shots on me and kill me before my headshot registered and he died. I am almost certain that the ping isn't affecting a lot of these guys as it does some of us here on the West Coast. I am aware of ping and how it works connecting to different countries. I have a 60 download speed, 15 upload, and 17 ms latency and also test my connection regularly so I know the issue is the connection to other countries. I also put the search on focused in order to minimize this happening and it didn't work whatsoever. This became so frustrating that after 5 games straight of this my entire team ended up quitting halo extremely frustrated. Even the games we were winning were frustrating because shots literally had approximately a 300-400 ms lag to them.

I understand the game tries to match you up with evenly skilled players but at what cost? The entire fun of the game? In my last game it literally connected me to 4 foreigner champions that all had horrible ping and I was the only champ on my team so it's not like it was even that fair of a matchup to be worth connecting us to another country.
I'm curious if it is just a beginning of the season issue as there are not many people who have crawled up the ranks to match us evenly so the system completely sacrifices a good connection for similar skilled people. If that is the case in which it seems to be then I believe it should be fixed. IMO the most fun time to play is right after ranks reset and these match-ups are completely ruining that for not only myself but others included. I know us champs are in the minority compared to the rest of the Halo Community but I would rather get whooped on by a champ as a diamond rather than feel like I get scammed out of every single shot at any rank, period. Anyways, sorry about the long rant. Just jumped off halo and felt the need to add my 2 cents.
I am French and I understand you. When I play late in the evening, it often happens strange things in games. Shots that are no longer recorded, shots through the walls, shots in the back that do not kill, players who have at times too fast travel speeds, or I also die instantly, like I take 5 shots in 1 second. It does not matter if I search in balanced, the problem persists.
I have a broadband connection of 20 mega, 45 ms latency. but when I play in a custom game against French friends like me who have the fiber, even if I have a better precision, I must have 2 shots in advance otherwise they manage to reverse the duel, as if their firing rates were higher than mine as I press the firing button as fast as I can. Once a friend with fiber, I make a duel on The rig. At one point I put a blow on his back but remains standing and I die directly. him like me we take a catch of the action, and amazing I'm good in this back and I put a shot, but on his capture at the same time he too is behind my back and strikes me. If 343 will not patch the connections (the ping), I think this game will remain frustrating for people with a medium connection like me, or for people who are connected with countries too far away as you pointed out . Being a fan of halo since the first hour, I often rage at all these problems.
Cordialment
FRENEZY29 wrote:

I am French and I understand you. When I play late in the evening, it often happens strange things in games. Shots that are no longer recorded, shots through the walls, shots in the back that do not kill, players who have at times too fast travel speeds, or I also die instantly, like I take 5 shots in 1 second. It does not matter if I search in balanced, the problem persists.
I have a broadband connection of 20 mega, 45 ms latency. but when I play in a custom game against French friends like me who have the fiber, even if I have a better precision, I must have 2 shots in advance otherwise they manage to reverse the duel, as if their firing rates were higher than mine as I press the firing button as fast as I can. Once a friend with fiber, I make a duel on The rig. At one point I put a blow on his back but remains standing and I die directly. him like me we take a catch of the action, and amazing I'm good in this back and I put a shot, but on his capture at the same time he too is behind my back and strikes me. If 343 will not patch the connections (the ping), I think this game will remain frustrating for people with a medium connection like me, or for people who are connected with countries too far away as you pointed out . Being a fan of halo since the first hour, I often rage at all these problems.
Cordialment
I totally understand the rage. In a game that requires split second decision and when your shots need to be exactly where you placed them it is a huge downfall when it doesn't work correctly. I really hope that they can at least get the connection issues figured out for Halo Infinity. I believe that should be a priority for the competitive crowd. Nothing turns a competitive gamer off of a game as much as feeling jipped during what seems like every gun battle on a bad server connection.
I am absolutely unable to get into a Halo 5 match in any gametype requiring a dedicated server. The game fills up and gets to the 4/4 loading screen, and then I get the same error "there is a problem with the dedicated server" and get booted back to the playlist select screen. I can load custom games fine, it is only in matchmaking. I can get into every game in MCC but in H5 I cannot get into any matchmaking game. Any ideas?
I dont get why i always get the same error there was a problem with the dedicated server every time i try to play guardians ive had better luck finding a game on halo 3 with only 100 players online and its starting to irritate me.
I keep getting profile sync error
Anyone else having super laggy games in know 110 pages in this wont be seen for a month
Anyone else having super laggy games in know 110 pages in this wont be seen for a month
There is a service alert out on Xbox Live right now for Social and Gaming, been an issue for a few hours now.
https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status
Warzone firefight. 9:35pm. 3-15-19. Late shots, missing shots, freezing, totally disconnected me in the final round. ISP-At&T,100g speed, modem, ATT-BGW210.
  • Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on) DEAD SHOTZZ HCS
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available) 3/16/19 6:05PM Eastern time zone
    • Playlist Name doubles, arena, swat, slayer, free for all
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe. Throwing both grenades at once. Delayed explosions
    • Are you experiencing disconnects? No
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? Yes along with opponents doing the same thing.
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
Network Information
  • Country/Region US
  • Your ISP
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down) 300 mg/s
  • Make / Model of your router xfinity model
  • Firmware version of your router
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. 111