2. ...
  3. 109
  4. 110
  5. 111
  6. 112
  7. 113
  8. ...
  9. 124
constant lags i have 1gb fibre line. what are you doing? are you taking the halo 5 servers down or transplanting them. please fix issues. lagging, disconnects, just redirecting me out of the multiplayer games. something is very wrong. maybe i should start playing Apex or Fortnite?
Caught this tweet from Josh Menke - 343 are aware and looking into it, for the moment they don't think it's their side
https://twitter.com/joshua_menke/status/1106980222102962176
Quote:
No, not related to the update, but an issue we've been hearing about the past few days. Nothing has changed on our side, but it may be a transient data center issue. We're looking into it. If you link some bad match examples from your halowaypoint match history, I can look.
Instance Report
  • Gamertag: Twinbird93
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available): multipole times throughout the weekend, most recently at 9:30PM EST
    • Playlist Name: Big Team Battle, Warzone
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Delayed grenades, teleporting, reqs not being applied right away when spawning
    • Are you experiencing disconnects? Yes
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? Yes
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena): N/A
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com): N/A
Network Information
  • Country/Region: Canada, Ontario
  • Your ISP: Bell Canada
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down): 10Mbps up / 25Mbps down
  • Make / Model of your router: Sagemcom Home Hub 2000 / Fast 5250
  • Firmware version of your router: N/A
Instance Report
  • Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available) Since around Early March
    • Playlist Name Mainly playing doubles
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe. Delayed grenades, teleporting... lag!
    • Are you experiencing disconnects? No really
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? Yes
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
Network Information
  • Country/Region USA, Texas
  • Your ISP ATT Uverse
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down) 500-700 mbps up/down
  • Make / Model of your router ATT Uverse Degfaul
  • Firmware version of your router
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My camertag xMEANRUSSIANx from Monday this week I experience. Very bad connection. Liking all the time. Not register in shots very bad. Connection. My upload speed. Only one point. Don't know what happen. I try to restart my router. And Xbox. Add still same. I need your help. Microsoft. Or 343 industry. To fix it. My problem. I've been playing Halo. For almost 10 years. I like this game. But I need your help. To fix it. My connection. Just don't know. What happened? What's my upload speed? I'm getting 100. Download speed. And only one. Upload speed. Please. Help. To fix it. My connection. Hey course. I'm losing. Every game. Not because my skills. But it cause bad connection. Please fix my. Thank you. I hope you guys respond to. Tell my message. Really need your help. Thank you again.

This post has been hidden.

This post has been hidden.

1. server disconnects
  2. Freezing disconnected
  3. rapid movement causes delay of game
  4. killed after delay spawn
  5. delayed grenadesa
For the last week we have been having issues. There re 5 guys that I normally play with and the lag has been horrible. Are there les servers now or something. We have changed the party leader to make sure it wasn’t on our end but it’s not. Missed shots people disappearing and showing up 10 steps away. This is causing major issues for people. There are so many people dropping from games it’s unreal. Did we move their servers to MCC and are dumping halo 5? What gives guys?
Thanks
Yes what gives guys? What has happened to this game. It’s horrible right now. Please help!
Servers are becoming unplayable.

Just had a tech from my internet provider here yesterday ensuring I have fast, optimal connectivity.

It's definitely in your side.
You'll be losing customers soon.
It’s definitely on their side. I’ve had horribly glitchy games for the past several days. It’s all the same issues as everyone else, so I won’t list them all again. This many of us having the same problems means it isn’t on our side, it’s the servers. This is my favorite game and it’s almost unplayable now. I really only have an Xbox for Halo games. If the issues aren’t resolved soon, I won’t be returning as a customer.
Just played a super laggy game where we were capping our armory, and it took back a second just as we capped. Weird.
Does it affect all regions equally? Halo is so frustrating now. It's alienating the long time loyal fans and isn't a great lead in for Infinite. If that even matters.
Halo 5...love it. But recently I can’t play the game. Me and my friend were playing all the arena playlist types this weekend, at first the lag wasn’t frustrating and we could play through it, but it was definitely there. A few matches in it got unplayable. At that point it was frustrating. My shots wouldn’t register, my grenade would leave my hand 5 sec after I pressed the button and everyone was teleporting everywhere. The lag didn’t just affect us, it affected the other team. I played probably 100+ matches and every one of them had terrible lag. Maybe the techs at 343 should get on this. Because as I can see...I’m not the only one that’s pissed off.
Maybe the techs at 343 should get on this. Because as I can see...I’m not the only one that’s pissed off.
As noted further up, they're already looking into it
Could the problem be that the game is connecting us to different countries? Nearly every laggy game I've been in for the last week or so seems to have people from foreign countries in it. Brazilians, Columbians, and quite a few times I've been connected with Mexicans.
Sometimes it just crashes and sends me to the title page. One time this did this twice in a row and I got banned for 10 minutes,
Toronto suburbs here... laggy all weekend with spartans teleporting, missed thrown grenades and easy up-close head shots not registering... this is the first time ever in Halo 5 I have experienced this
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 109
  4. 110
  5. 111
  6. 112
  7. 113
  8. ...
  9. 124