2. ...
  3. 111
  4. 112
  5. 113
  6. 114
  7. 115
  8. ...
  9. 122
What is wrong with the mm? Every game I play is unbearable. Make it right!
It's being investigated, you can follow this topic to keep up with progress:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/halo-5-guardians---investigating-server-issues/d69bdede-a980-4c6b-8827-44aad3839949/posts
Please do something about the servers. The last two weeks have been terribly laggy. Today I had back to back disconnects costing me 1-1.5 ranks in slayer. I get it if I quit. Screw me and take my rank away but when I am playing along and don’t by my part and the game just disconnects I should not lose 3/4 of a rank in a single game. Especially when many times it takes what seems like 18 wins to get that rank back. And if you care I have gigabit Internet generally with 3-7ms ping times.
Please do something about the servers. The last two weeks have been terribly laggy. Today I had back to back disconnects costing me 1-1.5 ranks in slayer. I get it if I quit. Screw me and take my rank away but when I am playing along and don’t by my part and the game just disconnects I should not lose 3/4 of a rank in a single game. Especially when many times it takes what seems like 18 wins to get that rank back. And if you care I have gigabit Internet generally with 3-7ms ping times.
Ok. Just checked back and maybe the system is not entirely stupid. It looks like I just lost 3/4 of a rank for the first one and then no additional penalty for the 2nd one. Still. Back to back disconnects is ridiculous.
I'm just going to cut the crap here and tell you guys go to download the clutch app on your phone and look at every single recent Halo 5 clip and it's gonna blow your mind quit making it look like it's a individuals connection
Ok for months now every time I load Halo it dumps me the first game. Here’s what happens.
My Xbox shuts off totally its not sleeping I don’t use quick start. I have deleted and reinstalled halo.
. I quit Halo 5 every time before I shut off the Xbox.
I load halo 5
i wait for a minute after it loads to make sure everything is loaded in the background. I usually pick super fiesta.
It gets a team then starts the loading process. The status bar makes it to between the third bar and the fourth bar and sits there for about a minute. It then gives me a connection lost red screen then about 10 seconds later it gives me unable to join red screen. After that I can play everything no issues. This is happening to 6 other people that I play with in our spartan company. They are regular players. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. This is very frustrating.
Thank you
I really wish 343 did a better job of learning and listening to the few loyal costumers it still has.

One:
The servers have have been garbage from day one and still have not been updated, this game launched over two years ago and we still have not seen much improvements.

For every ten games I play people are disconnected atleast 1-3 out of the 10 games.

When trying to rank up it seams like I hardly ever do because of disconnects on my team or on the other team not allowing one to gain CsR. Yet lose one game and you drop 30 CsR.

Games are always inconsistent out of 10 games I’ll maybe get one where my shots actually register. The rest I’m trying my -Yoink- of to not die and just end up getting a ton of assist while hopefully dying less than 5 times to go positive.

Two:
You have the worst costumer service out there. CoD is a more popular game not because it’s a better game but because their developers actually listen to their player base.

They also comunícate and own their mistakes. You have no idea how nice it is to be able to go on twitter and see some acknowledgment of issues and updates from their team on what they are doing to make the experience of playing their game more pleasant for their customers.

Three:
We love 343 for keeping the game so many of us love alive but your making it really hard for any of us to consider or convince anyone of our friends to buy Halo 6.

I remember playing halo 2 and convincing every one of my friends to buy halo 3 because of the positive experiences one had, it was a game that worked and that is the best marketing you could ever ask for.

Love the fact that you guys are working on fixing the
disaster that we called MCC.

It’s so much better and tons of fun. If you could show some support for Halo 5 and it’s servers maybe I could convince some of friends to play and buy halo 6.

Its really tough to make an argument when your consistently lagging out or your friends are lagging out and as a player you notice connection matters more than skill in determining the outcome of a game.

I know 100’s of fans that do not play halo anymore because of the servers and the connection issues. There has been over 113 reply’s on this post I’m sure I’m not alone here but we are all routing for you guys.

Please step up your communications give us official responses and if you need our help telling Microsoft they are going to leave millions of dollars on the table because of their -Yoink- servers we don’t mind turning our attention to them as well.
Im starting to crash every single time now. This usually only happens in custom game when it is over for an hour but now it is in multiplayer for 1 game on multiplayer I started to freeze and crash. Why is that?
All day, it's been nothing but enemies and players skipping around or rubberbanding on the screen, shots not registering, disconnects, req levels not appearing, and the list goes on.

Really, in all honesty, when is this -Yoink- game getting fixed?
Just had the worse connection game. No shots were being registered properly and im also freezing and dying alot. I am also tired of taking significant rank hit because of disconnection... Why would it ding me when we are winning and my team ends up winning the game????? Is there anything that can be done?
Although I do not see the significant rubber-banding that this thread was created to address, I am getting frustrated with how certain connections will dictate the game results rather than the players skill. It goes both ways. Sometimes I get burned by players of much lower levels than me, and other times I'll be the one that burns another player that's a much higher level than me. This may have always been the case, but perhaps with few of us still playing these days it has become more apparent? Limits of technology? I'm not running a 56k modem any more...
Still not fixed. Just got disconnected again. Can we please put something in place where the rank does not take a significant hit when this happens?

http://halotracker.com/h5/games/JiLaNii/82ca0742-c5e9-4443-bb46-3d18f6dd2774?page=0

Why would it make me go from almost back to D5 down to D3 even when the team won and EVEN when i still had the highest KDA . This is getting beyond frustrating. This is the 5th disconnection in 2 days.

I am on a 1.5 Gigabit Fiber connection if that helps.
Getting lost connection then getting banned. Doesn't occur with other games including war zone
Didn't start till after the update. Not my internet.
Although I do not see the significant rubber-banding that this thread was created to address, I am getting frustrated with how certain connections will dictate the game results rather than the players skill. It goes both ways. Sometimes I get burned by players of much lower levels than me, and other times I'll be the one that burns another player that's a much higher level than me. This may have always been the case, but perhaps with few of us still playing these days it has become more apparent? Limits of technology? I'm not running a 56k modem any more...
There’s definitely some serious server issues going on. I’ve noticed this too both ways. Last night it was physically impossible for me to get better than .5 KD. Even when I was lining up the reticle perfectly only every other shot or less would land. I realized it was the server but after a few games I needed to give up. Sucks. Checked my internet it was totally fine. Something going on at Microsoft’s end
Second match of the day today and just got booted from game saying connection lost. Yesterday lost connection on ranked swat and won 3 games consecutively after that and still 0 level up. Even though the game i got booted from, my team won that game....
I stopped playing halo for a bit because I was trying to finish a different game. Then when I came back today it said it can't authorize my account. Now I don't know what to do. Please help.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I feel your pain it def prioritizes the best Ranks IP. It goes both ways too sometimes when I get a game where there is diamonds and plats I feel unstoppable because their shots are not registering on me and they get ghost meeles on me.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
On some positives I heard you guys are going all out for E3 and that the new engine is designed to work with the new Xbox so we should see an awseome game for halo 6

For the love of god fix your servers or go back to host. I would rather have one jugurnuat on the other team than just end up stuck shooting blanks sitting there with my you what in my hand like an idiot.

Also can you please have some some type of system where if I lag out because of your trash servers I can put it up for review.

Worked my -Yoink- of for champ but lose it when I Las out and lose 30+ CSR
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 111
  4. 112
  5. 113
  6. 114
  7. 115
  8. ...
  9. 122