This post has been hidden.
Server Reports: Latency, Disconnects, etc
OP Forum Team
ANY SOLUTION ? Have the same issueTLCaldwell wrote:Gamertag- TylerC99
- For the past 14 weeks, I have not been able to connect to the halo 5 lobby service. Ever since launch to the time I could not connect, 14 weeks ago, I could play any playlist for as long as possible and then one day it just failed to connect to the lobby service. I have spoken to our ISP many times and their internet is fine and was even updated to current standards recently so their end is fine. I have attempted to play on other family members gamer tags, re-downloading the game, unplugging, clearing data, and still had no success so it most likely is 343i not being compatible with Central Link.
- For the last two major updates, I could not even play any of it due to this issue. Being a halo fan for half my life while paying for the game and Xbox Live Gold really grinds my gears when I cannot even play the only game I enjoy. I am Spartan rank 114 and would appreciate it if I could play the game so that I do not miss any more content.
- Occurs every time
- Playlist Name- All Matchmaking Playlists / Lobby Service
- Country/Region- United States/ Central Time: South Texas
- Your ISP- Central Link Broadband
- Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)- (6.92 / 15.89 Mbps)
- Ping- 24 ms
- Make / Model of your router- Netgear N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router / WNDR3700v4
- Firmware version- V220.127.116.11