2. ...
  3. 114
  4. 115
  5. 116
  6. 117
  7. 118
  8. ...
  9. 125
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I now notice that the magnum has latency and my shots don't register to there body and heads.
Hey my gamertag is BladesOfDublin and all this week whenever I team up with my friends to play slayer I get disconnected from the server. I played by myself and I did not get disconnected. But later on when I teamed up with my regular friends it disconnects me about half way through the match.
I know it's not my internet because all the other games I play are fine.
My gamer tag is MasterJaxon I have been disconnected from warzone match mid way though for the past week non stop I've lost tons of boosts and xp in the process. What's happening. It's not my internet I'm getting solid frame rate I cant figure it out plz help
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/3afe778e-ad44-4351-aedf-bc67ab7d1a60/players/tdw%20trespies?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/df62809c-5645-41be-aa27-702a1bdde280/players/tdw%20trespies?gameHistoryMatchIndex=3&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=A

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/fc8f8130-c7fc-4f65-a82c-306f9c57ed18/players/tdw%20trespies?gameHistoryMatchIndex=4&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=A

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/e8b17e79-ec73-42f7-b672-60ae2f076159/players/tdw%20trespies?gameHistoryMatchIndex=6&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
Why can I not save or load any co-op campaign but saving and loading solo works fine? Ive uninstalled the game and reinstalled but still the same thing happening. Help?!?
Can't connect to server, game freezing in lobby, game crashing. For a couple of days now.
Instance Report
  • Unable to Save during Co-Op Campaign
    • First occured on June 23rd at 5:30pm PDT (first time playing campaign), currently on going
    • Manual saving fails as well as checkpoint saves
    • Hosting or having joined another Fireteam mate, both games cannot save
Network Information
  • USA - West Coast
  • Cox Com
  • 150 Mbps / 10 Mbps
  • NAT Type: Opened
Halo 5, heroic warzone firefight, map temple. First round, kill grunts. Only the grunts stop spawning so you can't complete the round. Hasn't done that in a while, but twice in the last few days for me.
Still having problems (which sucks, since this is the best Social playlist set EVER - ie, Husky Raid AND Grifball). Either no one plays anymore and there is limited populations, or your servers broke again. Maybe it's limited populations BECAUSE the servers are broken?
It's not fun winning when everything is so glitchy, and its certainly no fun losing when no shots seem to hit their target.
You guys/gals make a swell product (and put up awesome social playlists), but multiplayer is not functioning correctly. It's not like I can just play local splitscreen...
My gamertag is x iTr1mZy x

So my sister and I play several matches and then we get bored or it just kicks us out so we try playing again and it says Could not find a network server that is suitable for your fireteam. After that neither my sister and I can play Halo 5 till the next day pls fix.

-John
  • Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on): FlexMentalo attempting to play Co-op game with FertileTrack9
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available): around 9:40 PM, 7/14/2019, also several times earlier in the day, and both of the last two sundays
    • Playlist Name: Just playing Co-op mode through the Campaign
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe: No, we cannot even get the game to connect (reports Load Game Failed)
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?: Again, we cannot even get the game to connect up.
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? Nope, just the connect problem
    • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena): Just the normal Xbox co-op invite from the campaign co-op screen.
    • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com): We did not make one, not sure it would be helpful since this seems to be a basic connectivity problem.
    Network Information
    • Country/Region USA- NC & PA
    • Your ISP Comcast & Spectrum
    • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down) Don't know off hand, but other games play fine.
    • Make / Model of your router Cable company supplied, again other network games play fine.
    • Firmware version of your router Cable company supplied, not only do other games play fine, Halo works to play a quick social game it is only Co-op that fails.
Worth noting, we attempted to debug the with Xbox Support. Along the way, cleared game data cache, rebooted, logged out and logged back in, tested multiplayer network connection, tested nat network connection. Finally, we played Gears of War 4 together without any problem just before the final try on Halo 5: Guardians. This appears to be a Halo 5: Guardians Campaign Co-op specific issue, since other games co-op play fine, and other online modes of Halo 5 seem fine.
Gamer tag: munkeemeaty

Issue:
After I finish a warzone match I either crash or have all of my info reset (i.e. I am level one, have no armor, req packs, or req points)
Gamer tag: HolyMcGibblets

Halo 5 has been laggy to the point of being unplayable for two weeks or so now for me. No network issues on my end according to the internal Xbox tests.
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/safetym33ting/video/77286387

Finally jump into multiplayer after not trying for years. Almost every game is laggy, heres a disconnect
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Gamer tag: HolyMcGibblets

Halo 5 has been laggy to the point of being unplayable for two weeks or so now for me. No network issues on my end according to the internal Xbox tests.
Same. It is reminiscent of that data center issue they had a while back. I wonder if it is related to the maintenance on 7/17
Ever since the server issues a few months back, I haven’t had a game where I didn’t had to empty my gun to get a kill. People shooting sideways. My grenades have a permanent 1 second delay.

What it’s going on?

The west coast servers used to give me the best connection. Now they are laggy messes?

It’s a bullet eating fest. Anyone else?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 114
  4. 115
  5. 116
  6. 117
  7. 118
  8. ...
  9. 125