- Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on): FlexMentalo attempting to play Co-op game with FertileTrack9
- Description of your issue
- Time & Date the issue occurred (if available): around 9:40 PM, 7/14/2019, also several times earlier in the day, and both of the last two sundays
- Playlist Name: Just playing Co-op mode through the Campaign
- Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe: No, we cannot even get the game to connect (reports Load Game Failed)
- Are you experiencing disconnects?: Again, we cannot even get the game to connect up.
- Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? Nope, just the connect problem
- Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena): Just the normal Xbox co-op invite from the campaign co-op screen.
- Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com): We did not make one, not sure it would be helpful since this seems to be a basic connectivity problem.
- Country/Region USA- NC & PA
- Your ISP Comcast & Spectrum
- Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down) Don't know off hand, but other games play fine.
- Make / Model of your router Cable company supplied, again other network games play fine.
- Firmware version of your router Cable company supplied, not only do other games play fine, Halo works to play a quick social game it is only Co-op that fails.
Worth noting, we attempted to debug the with Xbox Support. Along the way, cleared game data cache, rebooted, logged out and logged back in, tested multiplayer network connection, tested nat network connection. Finally, we played Gears of War 4 together without any problem just before the final try on Halo 5: Guardians. This appears to be a Halo 5: Guardians Campaign Co-op specific issue, since other games co-op play fine, and other online modes of Halo 5 seem fine.