1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 115
  4. 116
  5. 117
  6. 118
  7. ...
  8. 119
Is Warzone Turbo down for the week. I can't seem to get a match. Does anyone not play this one on the playlist anymore?
Decided to hop back on Halo 5 after not playing for a week (I've been playing a couple hours every other day for the last year+). About halfway into a match I started teleporting. I'd drop off a bridge on Regret and 2 seconds later after holding forward be back up top. On top of that, right before the issue came into play I got disconnected from party chat. I had to hard reset my console for me or my friend to get into a party again together. This happened for the next match. It's bad enough that I feel like I would get disconnected from the lobby, never experienced it this bad before. I tested my connections and everything looks good on my end (101Mbs Down 9Mbs Up, 9 Ping to closest server).

• iimitz
  • Description of your issue
    • Wednesday, July 21 2019, 7:45-8:15 EST
    • Team Arena
    • Shot registration wasn't too bad other than people presumably hitting me when I'm behind a wall on my screen.
    • I have not disconnected. Though party chat disconnected several times. Perhaps an Xbox Live issue?
    • I am definitely teleporting around. It started off as me seeing other players skipping around here and then and then I started to have skips myself (first ever for myself). It's almost like you hit pause on the game, think you're getting booted/disconnected, and then it resumes and you're in a completely different spot on the map.
  • It happened halfway into this match: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/69facee4-c34e-4f2e-bd0f-d8673f5db8f5/players/iimitz?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
  • It happened the entire duration of this match: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/a9fd58f9-5ddc-4434-ae23-e8248c70b28f/players/iimitz?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
Network Information
  • Canada, Nova Scotia
  • EastLink
  • 100 Down / 10 Up
  • Arris
  • Don't feel like checking ATM.
  • I've done 4 speed tests (2 of which were on different speed test sites) and all show me within 1Mbs of my advertised speeds.
I was just in a match of Big Team Super Fiesta. Was having an excellent game with multiple double and triple kills. Suddenly I walk through a corridor and die for no reason and it shows as a suicide. After respawning I went to pick up my weapons and immediately died again (another supposed suicide) and again it happened a third time, and now I have been banned. Ive screen captured this to show what happened. Im fuming because of this! I've been punished for something the game did to me. Who do I talk to about this, because I've had issues with these atrocious servers consistently but this is just ridiculous. Please someone get back to me on who I can contact and show this. I love Halo and have loved the franchise for a long time. It was the first xbox game I played and have loved the games ever since. But these occurrences are making me lose interest in playing the game
I am having user authorization problem. I checked if i was banned at all and i wasn't and i uninstalled it re-downloaded halo 5 turned it back on and i still can't play.
I was just in a match of Big Team Super Fiesta. Was having an excellent game with multiple double and triple kills. Suddenly I walk through a corridor and die for no reason and it shows as a suicide. After respawning I went to pick up my weapons and immediately died again (another supposed suicide) and again it happened a third time, and now I have been banned. Ive screen captured this to show what happened. Im fuming because of this! I've been punished for something the game did to me. Who do I talk to about this, because I've had issues with these atrocious servers consistently but this is just ridiculous. Please someone get back to me on who I can contact and show this. I love Halo and have loved the franchise for a long time. It was the first xbox game I played and have loved the games ever since. But these occurrences are making me lose interest in playing the game
Can you link to the game in which this happened?
The logic behind banning people for your failure and disconnects in "social" play is hilarious not to mention the amount of money/time needed to experience half of the game when you are developing another crap fest. I pay for a service and a game that doesn't let me play 🤨. I could even argue making me sit in the same chair for fear of being idle or I can't play at all is enough to cause concern

We should get a class action lawsuit together and make it our game.
Gamer tag: NCIS117

Issue: I’ve been having a couple of recurring problems.
1. The first game I get into always kicks me out before the match loads saying “there was something wrong with the dedicated server”. This happens in Social, Ranked and Warzone.

2. After one or two matches of any playlist my game freezes up. This is a relatively new issue and has only been happening for about a month or so.

3. This last issue has been going on for at least since Custom Games was added. I would play a few matches before my game would either lag so bad it froze, or the game would crash upon returning to the menu after a match. Though I will point out that this issues seems to happen more frequently when I have more than four people in the lobby

Can someone, anyone please help with these issues? I’m trying to get max rank and have fun but it’s hard to do whenever I have to constantly restart my game, and sometimes, my console too.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ATTENTION - Unable to start dedicated serever, over and over, again and again.😵
Same!!

Unable to start dedicated server.
Same here - can’t connect to dedicated server.
FARTMAN Z wrote:
ATTENTION - Unable to start dedicated serever, over and over, again and again.😵
Same!!

Unable to start dedicated server.
Same here - can’t connect to dedicated server.
343 are looking into this right now
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/unable-to-connect-to-server-343-response/5fe97bf0-c620-4af7-8210-3465865580d9/posts
And now the severs are down then back up then down and over and over again
Unable to start dedicated server in all game modes
And now the severs are down then back up then down and over and over again
IAMMISTER wrote:
Unable to start dedicated server in all game modes
Halo 5 issues should be resolved now If for any reason you're still having trouble, let 343 know in this thread https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/unable-to-connect-to-server-343-response/5fe97bf0-c620-4af7-8210-3465865580d9/posts?page=2#post22
CONNECTION LOST

You have been disconnected from the local network.

Returning you to the main menu.

Recently, the most I am disconnected from a game is once or twice a week. Today, I've been given this message 3 games in a row. None of the games lasted more than 5 minutes before I'm pulled out. All 3 were in the Castle Wars playlist. I played a ton of this last night, and this hadn't happened at all.

I'm on a pretty new Xbox X, Game Pass download of Halo 5. I'm in Kansas City. I'm not losing internet at all, just the current match. Hope this is an easy fix. I'm afraid to risk wasting any more XP boosts on these disconnects.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.

Edit: Just finished a Heroic FF match with no issue. Going back to try Castle Wars again.

Edit 2: Finished CW with no issues. :)
How ironic ... page 117...

Rubberbanding NPCs and complete halts in the game for easily a month now and seems to be worsening.
Bad hit marks in the past 3 weeks. Can we have US players match only with US population?- Blank shots so tilting even after team shotting one players and he gets away its so questionable why he wouldnt die?!
I just got kicked from an ffa game and it dropped my rank from diamond 6 to diamond 5 I want my rank back or I’m quitting your games forever
I just got kicked from an ffa game and it dropped my rank from diamond 6 to diamond 5 I want my rank back or I’m quitting your games forever
Not possible for 343 to do this I'm afraid. Penalties like this unfortunately have to be a thing otherwise the system open to abuse, as players could and would unplug their wifi / lan so they don't take a loss and not get punished for it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 115
  4. 116
  5. 117
  6. 118
  7. ...
  8. 119