2. ...
  3. 116
  4. 117
  5. 118
  6. 119
  7. 120
  8. ...
  9. 121
Issues still occurring constantly for people in UK/EU players, custom games are near impossible to play and every other game there is crazy rubberbanding and lag. Seems to be just Americans who have felt the fix but we are still not able to play properly. Matchmaking is difficult and can’t ever connect to server when first starting up game. Not going to go into detail about my connection details etc fact is ive checked it and it’s fine I can play any other game, overwatch, call of duty etc you name it but halo still is basically unplayable in most ways.
stckrboy wrote:
I just got kicked from an ffa game and it dropped my rank from diamond 6 to diamond 5 I want my rank back or I’m quitting your games forever
Not possible for 343 to do this I'm afraid. Penalties like this unfortunately have to be a thing otherwise the system open to abuse, as players could and would unplug their wifi / lan so they don't take a loss and not get punished for it.
Well there were other people on the WiFi in the same lobby/match as me, my cousins, and they remained in the match, my WiFi didn’t disconnect My Xbox was disconnected from the lobby server so it is there issue and they should fix my rank
Well there were other people on the WiFi in the same lobby/match as me, my cousins, and they remained in the match, my WiFi didn’t disconnect My Xbox was disconnected from the lobby server so it is there issue and they should fix my rank
If you were the only one to disconnect then I'm not sure how that could be 343's fault? Again, for the reasons I mentioned above, it's not posisble for 343 to alter the ranks of players
Would love to get some sort of update on the UK/EU servers as the issues I expressed the other day still don’t seem to be sorted. Occurs a lot after 6pm BST for some reason.
stckrboy wrote:
If you were the only one to disconnect then I'm not sure how that could be 343's fault? Again, for the reasons I mentioned above, it's not posisble for 343 to alter the ranks of players
Well it’s not anything on my end if others stayed connected so the only other option is 343’s servers losing my connection so they should fix my rank
[Well it’s not anything on my end if others stayed connected so the only other option is 343’s servers losing my connection so they should fix my rank
No, if you are the only one being disconnected then it's extremely likely that it's on your end. If there was a problem on 343's end then more people / everyone would be experiencing that issue. You mentioned that you were on WiFi, try running a few games connected via ethernet and see that helps you. Once again, 343 cannot "fix" your rank. That's not going to change until you earn it back
stckrboy wrote:
[Well it’s not anything on my end if others stayed connected so the only other option is 343’s servers losing my connection so they should fix my rank
No, if you are the only one being disconnected then it's extremely likely that it's on your end. If there was a problem on 343's end then more people / everyone would be experiencing that issue. You mentioned that you were on WiFi, try running a few games connected via ethernet and see that helps you. Once again, 343 cannot "fix" your rank. That's not going to change until you earn it back
Other people in the same match with the same WiFi I was on literally in my house remained in the match
The servers have not felt the same on Warzone ever since around the time of March/April changes. Although I can confirm it has nothing to do with the amount of REQs on your main account, as playing solo or in a small team feels flawless. What does cause the issues are when you put a lot of players who are high levels and with a lot of REQs in the lobby. There's basically no aim assist, a lot of trade kills, players lagging around, etc. I made a nice 2 minute video on my twitter showing what I'm talking about: https://twitter.com/Precellence/status/1161465554852442113?s=20

And if you want to analyze in game examples of player latency's and connection here you go:

Duo game of Warzone on my main account that felt flawless: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/51fce42f-6c36-4f09-b2c8-e741fd1b424d/players/nas?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

12 vs 12 Warzone match that was unbearable: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/warzone/matches/b79bc013-658f-4d9f-85ce-4caa209cfb47/players/nas?gameHistoryMatchIndex=2&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
Literally 4th day I’ve had to bring this up but the fact so many issues still aren’t fixed. Can hardly play games without lag spikes and struggling to get hit registration. Every single other game I play always have consistent connection and it’s obvious for halo 5 these server issues still aren’t sorted for me and a lot of people I know.would really love some sort of response.
Gamertag: E for Element

I live in the east coast and I am unable to play matchmaking on any playlist due to *** fireteam too large*** but no one is in my fireteam. I cannot join a custom game or load my own.

Been like this for the past week.

Troubleshooting attempts: reset router, hard reset xbox, and, turn off and on game.
Buujy wrote:
Literally 4th day I’ve had to bring this up but the fact so many issues still aren’t fixed. Can hardly play games without lag spikes and struggling to get hit registration. Every single other game I play always have consistent connection and it’s obvious for halo 5 these server issues still aren’t sorted for me and a lot of people I know.would really love some sort of response.
Same, it is every game for me as well. Here's a thread that 343 responded to but it doesn't seem like they are in much of a hurry.
Buujy wrote:
Same, it is every game for me as well. Here's a thread that 343 responded to but it doesn't seem like they are in much of a hurry.
Yeah man seems like only a select few have been benefitted by the recent server fixes and 343 aren’t understanding that there are still major issues for a majority of players. For someone who is in the UK I’d say my connection is decent enough to balance with keeping from NA but recently it’s been unplayable. Don’t really see how it could’ve got so bad but 343 should still put some focus into this game even if it’s not the main one for them right now as people still play it. Honestly I’ve had more luck on halo reach with getting good connection which says something.
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but was the servers experiencing problems for around 45 mins just now? My carnage reports wouldn't load, my nameplate went blank, the SR reset to 1, and all my Arena Ranks. I was just wondering if it was a problem all around, or just my end somehow? Thanks

UPDATE- My SR is back, but all my Arena Ranks are still cleared. It's also very hard to find a game in any gametype I choose.

Update #2- Thank you stckrboy**
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but was the servers experiencing problems for around 45 mins just now? My carnage reports wouldn't load, my nameplate went blank, the SR reset to 1, and all my Arena Ranks. I was just wondering if it was a problem all around, or just my end somehow? Thanks

UPDATE- My SR is back, but all my Arena Ranks are still cleared. It's also very hard to find a game in any gametype I choose.
This is a known issue that's being looked into, should be resolved now or within a short while
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/343-response-stats-disappearing-and-so-do-my-rp/2a9e3862-0da9-4d75-b303-6b057cb5a5ac/posts?page=1#post8
Game is still utterly broken, constant teleporting around, running into walls, weapons fire into walls two feet away, etc.

Is it really that difficult to power cycle a server or whatever needs to be done? These problems have always happened but they
used to be fixed within a day or two. This is going on TWO MONTHS.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam, make non-constructive posts or bypass the profanity filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Forum Team wrote:
We’ve been keeping an eye on reports regarding server issues and are looking to provide the Halo services team with more detailed information and reports. If you are experiencing issues, please provide the following information to help with the investigation. If at all possible, please provide a video of your issue, as well as the Waypoint game link, as this will be most helpful in identifying the root cause.Instance Report
  • Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
    • Playlist Name
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
Network Information
  • Country/Region
  • Your ISP
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
  • Make / Model of your router
  • Firmware version of your router
Any additional information you can provide about your set up / connection would also be of great help!

Thank you,
The Forum Team
Hello Forum Team, My game is completely fine until the time hits 6:00pm, then my games becomes completely laggy and unplayable, there’s a delay in killing other players, delay in grenade throwing, delay in weapon swapping, delay in getting into vehicles and sometimes the kill feed doesn’t even come up with my kills, it’s so frustrating. It never used to do this and it’s been happening for a few months now. Please fix this issue, My Gamertag is Hyperr Shockk it’s happening in every playlist and even in custom browser, I’m from Wales, please fix this issue.
Hello Forum Team, My game is completely fine until the time hits 6:00pm...
This seems more like an issue related to your ISP than to the game, especially if it's running fine until peak time. I suspect congestion on the line that you're on, after that time more people will likely be using their internet and your cabinet will be getting busy. For some potential mitigations: If you're on WiFi I would 100% try and connect up via cable and see if that helps you out any. Disconnect any extra devices from your network that you may not need.
Being disconnected from the first game EVERY time is getting highly annoying. I'll find Spartans, almost load up and then get kicked. It's only this game. MCC works fine. Any other multiplayer game Apex, PUBG, Smite, Battlefield, Remnant, Gears of War etc all work fine.

Normally this isn't an issue if I'm by myself. I'll just boot back up when I want. But in a BTB with friends, now they're down a player. Now someone has to wait for the team to finish. Like right now, only one of my friends made it inside. I am sitting here waiting on him to get finished while 4 of us are just trying to pass time. This has been an issue for months. That's why I hardly play the game anymore. And I've been playing since 8 and i have never experienced anything like it. Even when i had terrible internet on the 360.
Having problems with everytime I complete a Firefight match on Warzone Turbo, it says cannot be joined, and then freezes up looking like we are all about to deploy (the same people as the match that was just finished), while 2/4 the Spartans found graphic is frozen in the background. Most of the time it's not playing the end cut scene either. I have to restart H5 after every match.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 116
  4. 117
  5. 118
  6. 119
  7. 120
  8. ...
  9. 121