1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 117
  4. 118
  5. 119
  6. 120
  7. ...
  8. 121
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
KRDenecke wrote:
Imagine if we all performed our jobs as poorly as those responsible for fixing latency.

We'd be out of jobs.
A lot of fustration in the game because of the problems of servers, but as you do, as much laughter, as nothing seems to evolve to correct the problems reported. This game will have cost me financially, but also in nerve.
Having issues connecting to any games. No matches are found in normal or big team Fiesta. These are the more popular game types so I highly doubt that nobody is trying to play. Jumped on MCC and got in a sniping match in 10 seconds. They've really jacked this game up. I also get random disconnects when we get in a match. NAT is open running fiber and getting 9ms ping and over 600mbps. Really miss being able to play this.
I’ve been getting disconnected from games two days now. Error messages: unable to connect to the lobby service and unable to connect to halo servers.

Everything is fine on my end.

Anyone else having this issue?
TreWillz wrote:
Being disconnected from the first game EVERY time is getting highly annoying. I'll find Spartans, almost load up and then get kicked. It's only this game. MCC works fine. Any other multiplayer game Apex, PUBG, Smite, Battlefield, Remnant, Gears of War etc all work fine.

Normally this isn't an issue if I'm by myself. I'll just boot back up when I want. But in a BTB with friends, now they're down a player. Now someone has to wait for the team to finish. Like right now, only one of my friends made it inside. I am sitting here waiting on him to get finished while 4 of us are just trying to pass time...
Having problems with everytime I complete a Firefight match on Warzone Turbo, it says cannot be joined, and then freezes up looking like we are all about to deploy (the same people as the match that was just finished), while 2/4 the Spartans found graphic is frozen in the background. Most of the time it's not playing the end cut scene either. I have to restart H5 after every match.
This has been happening to some of my friends when we try and group up for any game type. It wasn't this bad until the last month or so. For big team battle, it is impossible for us to get into a match when there is 6 or more of us. We tried for over an hour two different times this past weekend and it never worked. One, two, or three people from our team dropped every time. This has always been an issue, but did not happen every single match. Before it would happen once every 10 matches or so, but normally because someones game was frozen on the score screen from the previous match. This happens even for our very first game. It even sometimes happens in husky raid with 4 people in the party. I've put a lot of hours into this game, dealt with various issues and my group has mostly put up with everything and stayed strong. Currently though, Halo 5 is legitimately unplayable if you have 6 or more people in your fire team. We cant even have LAN parties anymore. <p></p>
I keep getting thrown off the server playing Warzone as GuildF512, The game locks up where the enemy does not get killed and then suddenly I get a connection lost. I have checked the network connection and all is good. To add insult to injury I get banned because I left the game not by my own actions
NODASH wrote:
I’ve been getting disconnected from games two days now. Error messages: unable to connect to the lobby service and unable to connect to halo servers.

Everything is fine on my end.

Anyone else having this issue?
Samsies my guy, but 99% of the time, for me, it's before the game starts. It will be at the 4/4 load screen, getting ready to count down, them bam, unable to server/ lobby error. Usually the next game loads in fine though.
TreWillz wrote:
Being disconnected from the first game EVERY time is getting highly annoying. I'll find Spartans, almost load up and then get kicked. It's only this game. MCC works fine. Any other multiplayer game Apex, PUBG, Smite, Battlefield, Remnant, Gears of War etc all work fine.

Normally this isn't an issue if I'm by myself. I'll just boot back up when I want. But in a BTB with friends, now they're down a player. Now someone has to wait for the team to finish. Like right now, only one of my friends made it inside. I am sitting here waiting on him to get finished while 4 of us are just trying to pass time...
Having problems with everytime I complete a Firefight match on Warzone Turbo, it says cannot be joined, and then freezes up looking like we are all about to deploy (the same people as the match that was just finished), while 2/4 the Spartans found graphic is frozen in the background. Most of the time it's not playing the end cut scene either. I have to restart H5 after every match.
This has been happening to some of my friends when we try and group up for any game type. It wasn't this bad until the last month or so. For big team battle, it is impossible for us to get into a match when there is 6 or more of us. We tried for over an hour two different times this past weekend and it never worked. One, two, or three people from our team dropped every time. This has always been an issue, but did not happen every single match. Before it would happen once every 10 matches or so, but normally because someones game was frozen on the score screen from the previous match. This happens even for our very first game. It even sometimes happens in husky raid with 4 people in the party. I've put a lot of hours into this game, dealt with various issues and my group has mostly put up with everything and stayed strong. Currently though, Halo 5 is legitimately unplayable if you have 6 or more people in your fire team. We cant even have LAN parties anymore. <p></p>
Man I can't even imagine having a 8 person party going, let alone trying to enter a gametype together, 😔 for none of my friends play anymore, wevew all gotten old.... Sad face...
343 needs to learn not to bite off more than it can chew. The developer obviously can not multitask as seen with continued issues with Halo 5 connections as they develop Infinite and the Reach/MCC port.

It all shows a pretty sad state of 343, tbh.

-Someone tired of being banned due to 343’s -Yoink- servers.
Not able to connect to the dedicated servers. Anyone having this issue?
Brahzerk wrote:
Not able to connect to the dedicated servers. Anyone having this issue?
Many people are experiencing this issue right now and it might be attributable to Xbox Live problems.
Please use this existing thread for discussion and updates.
What’s the latest update on why you’re having server issues?
What’s the latest update on why you’re having server issues?
The latest update was made in the thread noted in the post above yours, those issues have now been resolved
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/safetym33ting/video/79607948

Still disconnecting from the server. Connection is totally fine. No lag during game. Is there anything that can be done about this?
Its about every 10 games in wzff. Doesnt matter if im in a party or solo.
I have an issue when I try to join a fire team with friends. If I'm in a fireteam we can't get into a match. I just searched forever but the second I leave the fireteam my friends immediately get into a match. Anyone else have this issue or have had it and solved it?
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/safetym33ting/video/79696443

Disconnect. Im part of a fireteam. Leave fireteam, it auto joins party i just left.
Looks like servers are down.
My game has been crashing more in the last week then it ever has before. Dunno what changed but I have maybe gotten through half of the 10 games I tried to play in the last week. I have to stop because every match is another "lost signal" error while my internet is still up and nothing else is effected.
  • Gamertag : McD POWERADE
  • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
  • Any specific time , date since i play this week
  • monday 31 of September
  • Playlist Name
general all playlists but more in all categories of Warzone
  • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
no any delayed objects , but request a lot of time to use vehicles
  • Are you experiencing disconnects?
yes i am experiencing disconnects always in evry single match i play. PLEASE FIX i love HALO
  • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
  • no any teleporting and no players warp
The only thing i would have to add, that ive ever had trouble with, is when i play Halo with my daughters, we all have separate xbox's. So one XboxOneX, One S, and regular, on the same connection. NAT is open, Download 980 and upload 40mbps, Xfinity internet, ROUTER - NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S , MODEM - Netgear CM1000. We always disconnect when trying to play in the same fireteam, Halo MCC runs perfectly fine, but Halo 5 has always been the issue. When we play solo, everything is perfect. We just have issues when playing on the same fireteam. If anyone has any setting recommendations for our router, it would be greatly appreciated. My daughters are 10 and 7 years old and they love Halo like me! lol
I contacted Xbox Live support and my internet provider, both said that it's a problem with the game servers which they have no control of. I'm having issues connecting to servers when I search for a match by myself it will take me longer than usual but if I join my friend it will match me with the servers as usual. It's been that way for 3 to 4 days now. Can I please get a response back soon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 117
  4. 118
  5. 119
  6. 120
  7. ...
  8. 121