1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. ...
  7. 121
Could be a router problem
The halo 5 servers keep glitching me around the map in either arena or war zone. Then they will kick me from the match saying you have disconnected from the halo 5 servers.

i have full internet so it’s not that. I’m trying to save up for the memories of reach req pack but every time I try I just get kicked.
The only thing i would have to add, that ive ever had trouble with, is when i play Halo with my daughters, we all have separate xbox's. So one XboxOneX, One S, and regular, on the same connection. NAT is open, Download 980 and upload 40mbps, Xfinity internet, ROUTER - NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S , MODEM - Netgear CM1000. We always disconnect when trying to play in the same fireteam, Halo MCC runs perfectly fine, but Halo 5 has always been the issue. When we play solo, everything is perfect. We just have issues when playing on the same fireteam. If anyone has any setting recommendations for our router, it would be greatly appreciated. My daughters are 10 and 7 years old and they love Halo like me! lol
I recommend looking up "Double NAT" and seeing if that might be your issue. It can affect getting into lobbies and the like.
Literally still having server issues. This has been on going and the amount of times I’ve had to apologise to my internet provider about complaints because I realise it’s just the issues with halo is crazy. I’ve checked my own connection I have around 20-30 ping consistent and my connection on any other multiplayer game is essentially perfect. I can’t find a game without being on expanded but when I’m in an expanded lobby the servers are so trash. I can’t win any of my gun fights cause I’m constantly having the enemy team just rubber banding each time and then I get instances where my shield just freezes on recharge. It’s dumb
PG&E must have cut the power to your servers. Got a DNF for the servers going down.
BadDogg55 wrote:
PG&E must have cut the power to your servers. Got a DNF for the servers going down.
It's a known issue at the moment BadDogg, 343 are aware and investigating
stckrboy wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
It's a known issue at the moment BadDogg, 343 are aware and investigating
The news last night said PG&E were possibly going to cut the power up north because of high winds coming in. I live in central CA, no wind here.
I mean I’m from EU so I really doubt it’s that, just real trash servers rn
Que pasa con los servidores!!! No encuentra partidas.
Se está pagando por un servicio, por favor solucionenlo ASAP.

Pésimo servicio
JuanMaprz wrote:
Que pasa con los servidores!!! No encuentra partidas.
Se está pagando por un servicio, por favor solucionenlo ASAP.

Pésimo servicio
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then post with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No servers available for Halo 5 at this time. anybody else have this problem?
Instance Report
  • Description of your issue: Servers down for Halo 5 Guardians
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available) 10/21/19 halo screen message reports servers down
Network Information
  • Country/Region. US
As noted above, Maxpica, this is a known issue that's being investigated
Servers are down again!! Why is it always halo??? Makes you wanna just let the chief RIP
Servers are down again!! Why is it always halo??? Makes you wanna just let the chief RIP
There is a service alert out for the issue at the moment:
https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mensaje : " en este momento no hay servidores dedicados para tu versión del halo 5 guardianes"ExtinkyBear
Region: México
Alright, back to your regularly scheduled thread.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. ...
  7. 121