1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 120
  4. 121
  5. 122
  6. ...
  7. 123
Instance Report
  • Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
    RelaxImaD0CT0R
  • Description of your issue
    It takes me about 1 minute to connect to lobby services. Then, when I try to play multiplayer (any playlist), I am unable to start a search for a lobby because it gives me the error message "Could not find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam". I am the only one in my fireteam. When I try to boot up a custom game or a coop campaign, it gives me the message "Error retrieving data center connection quality information. Please try again later." I am unable to start the game.
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
      This has been happening 24/7 since 12/08/2019 at around 1 pm when I finished reinstalling the game. I had the game deleted for awhile, then got the itch to play again with the release of halo reach.
    • Playlist Name
      All multiplayer playlists, including custom games and coop campaign.
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
      I don't know, I am not even able to search for a lobby, so I have no way of getting in game.
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?
      I am able to view my friends list and all my settings and everything just fine. I just seem to be unable to connect to lobbies.
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
      Same as before, I can't even get into a lobby, let alone into a game.
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
    None - I can't get into a game
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
    https://xboxclips.com/RelaxImaD0CT0R/a7028b52-2467-4313-8aec-505f1884d97a
Network Information
  • Country/Region
    United States/East Coast
  • Your ISP
    Xfinity
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
    160.9 Mbps down / 10.2 Mbps up
  • Make / Model of your router
    Make: Dual-Band WiFi 802.11ac XB3 / Model: TC8717C
  • Firmware version of your router
    01.EC.05.19.10

Any additional information you can provide about your set up / connection would also be of great help!
-I am connected wireless with no way of going wired currently. I know wired is better, but it just isn't an option currently.
-I have tried power cycling my xbox AND my router, reinstalling halo 5 multiple times, signing into different accounts, restarting the game, and factory resetting my xbox. None of them fixed the issue. I also cleared local save data, but to no avail.
-I don't know when the issue actually started, as I suspect it isn't just me, but I started experiencing it on December 8th and haven't been able to fix it.
-I suspect the issue isn't on my end
-I have made several thread posts now on this website and on r/halo on reddit. I haven't heard from anyone on the issue, only people telling my to reset my router, which clearly hasn't worked. 343 has been radio silent on the issue. I am patient, but I would at least like to know that 343 is aware of the issue and working on a fix. Communication is key...
Hi, this might sound a little out there but here goes. Try taking your Xbox over to a friends and set up on their internet. Or set with your phones wifi hotspot. If you are successful then it's your internet provider. Or you could have a friend bring their Xbox to your place and see what happens. Best of luck. OPA
Cant connect to anything multiplayer at all really frustrating for me.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Can find games on MCC PC on the Southeast Asia server with only a 2-3 minute wait time, this is fantastic.
Halo 5 and Halo MCC I get US West servers every single time even on focussed, meaning I don't want to play those games.

Can we get some insight as to why it works this way on PC but not the others?
Can you please fix the matching system. I keep getting matched against gods. Lol 😂 i just want to have fun and not get wreaked everywhere.
Can you please fix the matching system. I keep getting matched against gods. Lol 😂 i just want to have fun and not get wreaked everywhere.
If you have any queries about matchmaking, the MM feedback thread is the best place to post. Link up any matches you're looking to get feedback on and Dr. Menke may be able to provide some insight as to what was happening with the matchmaking systems at that point: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/halo-5-matchmaking-feedback-update---mar-15-2019/99688df4-9b5f-42fb-9a79-3816230effc6/postsTo get a link to matches, you can grab them by going to "Game History" on your Halo 5 profile:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/WadeQuinn19
stckrboy wrote:
If you have any queries about matchmaking, the MM feedback thread is the best place to post. Link up any matches you're looking to get feedback on and Dr. Menke may be able to provide some insight as to what was happening with the matchmaking systems at that point: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/halo-5-matchmaking-feedback-update---mar-15-2019/99688df4-9b5f-42fb-9a79-3816230effc6/postsTo get a link to matches, you can grab them by going to "Game History" on your Halo 5 profile:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/service-records/players/WadeQuinn19
Thank you
The logic behind banning people for your failure and disconnects in "social" play is hilarious not to mention the amount of money/time needed to experience half of the game when you are developing another crap fest. I pay for a service and a game that doesn't let me play 🤨. I could even argue making me sit in the same chair for fear of being idle or I can't play at all is enough to cause concern

We should get a class action lawsuit together and make it our game.
No so sure about a suit, but I really like the idea of taking over the servers. I still think there are enough players that want to play this game (despite the last 6 months of HORRENDOUS connectivity/gameplay). In the hands of the players, I'm sure we could find a better service to handle the multiplayer aspects. It's not this bad in any other online game.

I had the worst gameplay of my Halo career yesterday (2/22/2020) with my teammates even getting shot through walls. Does the latest server "fix" include a rotating host? It seems that one player in a match will suddenly "go-off" (just kill everyone while we're all putting head-shots into them), and then the game allows the next player to do the same. The final scores of the game show this "balancing" where everyone died and killed approximately the same amount (with usually one person on each team NOT getting their due). Rank does not matter. The higher level player does not stand above the rest at the end. Usually, they're the one with 15+ assists but no kills.

I won't buy another Halo game despite how wonderful this game is. The server problem kills all the fun, and it's not like I can just run some local multiplayer games.
There seems to be no point in reporting anything as nothing really gets fixed anymore. I was once an every day player (since the release) but the lag and teleporting has become so rampant and NORMAL that I stopped playing Halo and began to only play GTA or FIFA.

I recently got a new headset for Christmas and thought I'd try Halo with my group of friends. The lag was horrible. The game cannot be fun anymore with this lack of oversight and maintenance.
+1
How is GTA? I'm thinking I should just go play that seven year old game which has no server problems.
I am having the issue of not being able to play multiplayer on the halo 5 servers. I received the message about my fire team size being too large for my current playlist regardless of being ranked or unranked play. This is happening while I am the only person in my fire team. When trying to do a custom game, I recieve the message: Error retrieving data center connection quality information. Please try again later.

Has anyone received any more information on how to fix this.

My setup is as follows:
console: xbox 1x
internet provider: xfinity
router: motorola model MG7550
download speed: 263.96 mbps
upload speed: 23.97 mbps
Date of issue: approximately march 7th, 2020

Steps I have taken to resolve this issue:
1. Closed game from dashboard and reloaded.
2. Rebooted console by console settings and unplugging console for an extended time period (30+ minutes).
3. Uninstalled halo 5 and reinstalled.
4. Reset router.
5. Verified that console is currently up to date.
Warzone is not finding any game. I have the preferences on EXPANSES and it displays “couldn’t find a game”. Is Warzone dead or am I banned of it?
Warzone is not finding any game. I have the preferences on EXPANSES and it displays “couldn’t find a game”. Is Warzone dead or am I banned of it?
Same boat. I can't find the any Warzone game, too.
Reason: Shot reg, amongst other things

So I just had this game and nothing seemed to work:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/d29c5a15-4a85-4960-ba87-aef4b3eb65c8/players/potato3%205layer?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

70% of my shots were blanks and there were times when my RRR did not even activate. Other times, it did not work. I had no aim assist and/or bullet magnetism.

This is the very first time this has happened to me and it is embarrassing!

Bit of a preface: usually shoot at a 50ish%
This match, I had a 20ish%. I'm at the very least, a high Diamond player.
Reason: Shot reg, amongst other things

So I just had this game and nothing seemed to work:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/d29c5a15-4a85-4960-ba87-aef4b3eb65c8/players/potato3%205layer?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

70% of my shots were blanks and there were times when my RRR did not even activate. Other times, it did not work. I had no aim assist and/or bullet magnetism.

This is the very first time this has happened to me and it is embarrassing!

Bit of a preface: usually shoot at a 50ish%
This match, I had a 20ish%. I'm at the very least, a high Diamond player.
Yeah the connection has been absolutely broken today. Never seen it this bad before. Red reticle missed shots. Then missed shots get kills. Terrible.
Can't find any warzone games either,only the annoying firefight...
Crazierfrog07

Cant connect to matches,only if in fireteam. In halo 5 I cant connect to any of the social arena matches well unless I am in a fireteam. What's happening?
Cannot find a match in Arena playlists (honestly
only tried slayer and quick play).
Also have been disconnect from several Warzone marches.

issue started 2-3days ago

from Abu Dhabi

ISP Etisalat 70mbps download
Still no Arena matchmaking available!!
This is the WORST possible time for the servers not to be working properly!!

The only thing I’m sick of is Warzone
My Spartan Company is having problems everyday trying to match in Warzone. We have tried everything. Everyone has an open NAT, good internet connection.

We only seem to match (sometimes) when the groups are less than 5. Then games load up 5 on 4, 5 on 5, or some other random variant and the game finds solo players to fill in the gap.

We have enough to fill an entire squad but still can't match 98% of the time. When we do match, we only get one game. We have literally waited hours wasting time waiting to find one game and still didn't match.

We have even tried splitting up unto smaller groups in hopes to find a game together, but every time one group will find some broken, half fill game and the rest of us are just waiting in the lobby. We eventually give up and play another playlist.

We have even thought, hey, there are 24 of us, why not try matching in Warzone Warlords? Great idea, right? It never works! Warzone Warlords NEVER, NOT EVER, finds a match. Even when we provide everyone the game needs. It doesn't make any sense.

Can someone please help us fix this problem? We are all anticipating Halo Infinite, and most of us are on the grind to 152. We love this game, and we want to play Warzone.

P.S. This has been happening for over a month now!
Can't find any warzone games either,only the annoying firefight...
Same here, Warzone is a no go. It has to be dead. Everyone's playing TMCC. Which is fine, because I mainly play Halo Reach. But every now and than I wanna play Warzone.
Hi I can't connect to lobby of halo 5 for 3days is that for mine or it is for all
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 120
  4. 121
  5. 122
  6. ...
  7. 123