Server Reports: Latency, Disconnects, etc

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 121
  4. 122
  5. ...
  6. 123
Is there anyway someone who knows about using Xbox One & Halo 5 could call me and help me with this? I will send you $20 to your Paypal account if you can help me. We are not gamers or techy people and we just want to get my son set up so he could play with other people as he just got a headset.
2 problems..

Xbox One - “Can’t get a Teredo IP address”. We’ve already reset the router. Not sure if this has anything to do with the error on the co-op page?? (We get this when we test multiplayer connection & Test NAT type in Xbox one, network settings)

Halo 5 - Campaign->CO-OP-> ”attention error retrieving data center connection quality information please try again later”
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Having issues here in NZ with ranked slayer playlist. I can find heaps of swat but can't find a single slayer game sometimes, although if I'm in a fireteam it finds games really quick. Is this something that can be fixed? It seems like it might be a region issue?

Cheers
Warzone is so laggy these days it is literally unplayable. Can someone investigate this issue please?
I am a level 145, and I can’t get a warzone match. I keep getting a banner saying that I cannot connect to the server.
Disconnected from my game on The Rig in Slayer 15 minutes ago. Third time since I’ve been removed before the game starts this season and was penalized a full 30 csr both times. Playing with my girlfriend who’s hard wired into the same router as I am and is less than five feet from me yet she made it into both games safely. Not really sure why this has become more common lately especially when it doesn’t happen on any other game that I prefer playing but I truly don’t appreciate it or losing a massive amount of csr. Really hope all of these issues are worked out when Infinite is released considering how frustrating matchmaking can be and with how long it takes to actually earn the rank that I should currently have.

For constructive feedback I believe it should be a 10 csr loss for a disconnect as opposed to a more severe punishment due to the fact you’re also punishing players who did not have any ill intent and are instead turning them away from the game.
I've been having issues with a stable connection to multiplayer servers. About a week ago I decided to play Halo 5 again. Started up a campaign lobby with friends and within the first 2 min of the opening cutscene I lose connection, "Your console lost connection to server." I try to restart the lobby and within the same amount of time it happens again. Thinking it could be a game issue I restart the game completely. The issue still persists. I then completely shutdown the xbox thinking it could be a console thing, the issue still continues in the lobby itself. I then completely turn off my router/modem, I relaunch the game lobby and it still saying the same message at the same amount of time. I've checked all restrictions and connections to other games' servers and they are connecting just fine. Can anyone please help? Ive been trying to play this game for about a week with no fix in sight.

Gamertag: GamingAcePro
Game: Halo 5 (GamePass Edition)
Console: Xbox One X
Internet Provider: Spectrum
United States
Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
2020/04/24 23:46
Playlist Name
slayer
Are you experiencing disconnects?
yes

Country/Region
Taiwan
Your ISP
Chunghwa Telecom
Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
100/100
Make / Model of your router
ASUS RT-AC53
Disconnected from my game on The Rig in Slayer 15 minutes ago. Third time since I’ve been removed before the game starts this season and was penalized a full 30 csr both times. Playing with my girlfriend who’s hard wired into the same router as I am and is less than five feet from me yet she made it into both games safely. Not really sure why this has become more common lately especially when it doesn’t happen on any other game that I prefer playing but I truly don’t appreciate it or losing a massive amount of csr. Really hope all of these issues are worked out when Infinite is released considering how frustrating matchmaking can be and with how long it takes to actually earn the rank that I should currently have.For constructive feedback I believe it should be a 10 csr loss for a disconnect as opposed to a more severe punishment due to the fact you’re also punishing players who did not have any ill intent and are instead turning them away from the game.

The same as you.........
please put some focus on the rapidly degrading of these servers, not only do people eat shots but now i have to aim assist on my magnum every server i’m on. you may not care about this game anymore but a little maintenance work on these servers would be appreciated by everyone greatly <3
Spoiler:
Show
Herizen wrote:
please put some focus on the rapidly degrading of these servers, not only do people eat shots but now i have to aim assist on my magnum every server i’m on. you may not care about this game anymore but a little maintenance work on these servers would be appreciated by everyone greatly <3
100% agree. I've played this game regularly since launch. Besides when the servers actually crashed and they had major issues, this is the absolute worst I've ever seen them. People teleporting like crazy, zero aim assist from lag, skipping and freezing. I mean what the f happened? The game isn't even playable.
Hi guys, I played a Slayer game type on 26/04/2020 at 00:07:06 and I won the game. My rank as at the time I started the game was Platinum 6, and the stage was Empire. We won the game and my rank didn't change but I saw an increment in the bar under my rank. I went on to play the next game and unfortunately, I lost the connection. I started the next game and I realized my rank has been reduced from Platinum 6 to Platinum 5 and I was halfway downwards to Platinum 4.
This is the link to my rank at Plat 6 when we won the game https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/f7947a64-58ca-4f2f-9d3f-b1c63258194a/players/uninvited%20gue5t?gameHistoryMatchIndex=12&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

This is the link to my rank when I realized the internet disconnected and I have been reduced to Plat 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/acbdb997-4604-4225-a2df-e53d2c883367/players/uninvited%20gue5t?gameHistoryMatchIndex=11&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

I think the demotion was way than expected cos I was halfway to Diamond 1 and I got demoted all the way to Plat 5. My gamertag is UNInvited GUe5t. My internet service provider at the time I was gaming was MTN Ghana. I am from Ghana.
ialpha N 0mega

i don’t know where to start. I’ve been booted or disconnected several times over the course of the past 4 months. Literally. I lose my rank because of it. It’s not my internet and judging from everyone here, it’s pretty crappy. Please do something about this.

Most recent happened 10:38 PM CMT

i get booted at least 7 to 8 times a week. It’s beyond frustrating. Plus, I’m not gonna sit here and upload a video, that’s ridiculous. Y’all know there are issues, fix them. I haven't had this issue with h3 h2 or even h4. But this is the worse. It’s borderline crap next to MCC. Excuse my frustration. I’ve played online since halo2. And y’all should not derank people because of a server issue. Damn.
Here we go again 343. I’m gonna sit here and literally complain till you reply or say you’re working on it. You want people to enjoy this damn franchise but what the flip is wrong with y’all? Honestly? Seriously. I got booted AGAIN.
10:58 CMT.
I lose most my damn bar for my rank because of what? Explain. As a customer who had paid his dues and pays for Xbox live and been playing for more than a decade, wtf? It’s 2020 and these kinda issues are going on? I do my best to stay loyal to y’all but it’s a give and take. Provide some damn service here. I know I speak for all the damn people here in this comment section. Get your -Yoink- together.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 121
  4. 122
  5. ...
  6. 123