OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 122
  4. 123
  5. ...
  6. 124
Game type/time: Warzone- Escape From Arc @~5:10pm pt

Was just in a couple warzone matches, the first one played out fine, but the second one, when I went to switch my magnum for a BR, the req station wouldn't show any weapons, it would just show "loading data". I assume it affected others as well, because half my team left after the first 2-3 mins. Seemed most were able to load theirs, including the other team. I'm not getting any disconnects, or lag, I have the high bandwidth internet, so it seems to be a server issue.
I have been disconnected from the server four straight Firefight games. I reset the modem. I check all the connections. I did all of the tests through Xbox and everything is good. We lost our internet last night, but I was able to play after it came back on.
I was banned because I tried to play 3 times, and gets disconnect before the the game starts, the 3 times was the same issue "your console lose connection with the server"
Quite a common problem now, disconnects and messages like "can't connect to server". What good is gold account if you cant access the game you want to play?
thanks!
lord have mercy... I have been trying to play Halo 5 for months and i just started again after getting a new console, internet upgrade, new monitor, and a new router and I feel so delayed in game that i have no chance to even shoot or do anything. I'm instadead.. its seems like they see me before i see them and i'm cuput. I'm in California =( are the servers this bad? I literally bought all this stuff to play Halo and I cant... Wastes of hundreds of dollars and a membership.. Super upsetting.

ISP. Frontier
500/500
TP-Link AC5400 Tri Band Gaming Router
In every game i'm laggy and delayed. My spartans left foot gets stuck in ground and I flop over constantly.. wtf lol>?
I have no chance to do anything cause i'm so delayed that h5 is unplayable for me right now.
Shooting never works. I only get ppl that are foreign (cant connect well with them and I'm usually the only English speaking person on both teams)
Raiderftball8

06.18.2020 @ 12pm and ongoing
Matchmaking
Cannot even access servers. just see red screen and cant load any games: Xbox One for Halo 5

Spectrum
10+ Up speed
200+ Down speed

TP link - 2018 version.

Have double checked this with every single online forum and i cannot seem to figure it out.

HELP! But really it has been happening off and on alot recently and now I am fully out of commission
Lag in halo 5 and mcc have been terrible the last few weeks
I can’t seem to find a match at all today and have struggled since Monday evening (Australian WST). I had zero issues over the weekend so I’m not sure what is wrong! I’ve done all the recommended trouble shooting to try and get it to work, and my internet is working fine with it connected via Ethernet cable to my Xbox.
Gamer tag: Jeebz891

I keep getting a “connection lost” in every single game, social and in warzone. I’ve reset my modem and even called spectrum support. I’ve got no problems on the Internet side, I even reset my Xbox to default setting and that still didn’t work. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled halo 5 but not even that worked. I don’t know what else to do.
Audio chats have been a mess. Members of the voice party are randomly muted and the robustness is gone with these part chats
I'm constantly being disconnected from games and just today at 9:30 central time I was banned its BS i get punished for a server issue, i only get on to play with my older brother whos stationed in another state. i dont have any other issues with other games like destiny 1 or 2, gears of war, Horizon 4, runescape, World of warcraft. Halo 5 is the only game i have connection issues with
  • ExelArts
  • Description of your issue
    • 7/12/2020 at 9:30 central time
    • not sure what you mean
    • i would have delayed shots grenade explosion and opponents teleporting but not often
    • Are you experiencing disconnects? often
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? seeing other players teleporting around not sure if i was
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena) http://halotracker.com/h5/games/ExelArts/13edaa08-ed7f-48ae-8633-ccb9be6b3362?page=0
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
Network Information
  • Country/Region USA Missouri
  • Your ISP Beys et http://www.bays-et.com/site/index.html
  • Bandwidth speeds (1mb / 5mb)
  • Make / Model of your router Netgear RX500
  • Firmware version of your router V2.3.2.56
I can’t seem to find a match at all today and have struggled since Monday evening (Australian WST). I had zero issues over the weekend so I’m not sure what is wrong! I’ve done all the recommended trouble shooting to try and get it to work, and my internet is working fine with it connected via Ethernet cable to my Xbox.
I am in the same situation and so are a lot of other players, this game is unplayable
Disconnected every single matchmake. Spectrum internet. St pete florida. Cannot play eventually banned. Every time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My location: Australia
Why on earth would you open up the servers to outside of AUS? It has a massive effect on latency and gameplay experience! At least make it an option to search locally, globally, or under a set ping limit. I don't care if I have to wait for a match, it's better than having a terrible time in-game (SWAT and snipers are unplayable). Do you want to get more people playing Halo? You're wrecking the experience with the current matchmaking settings.
FIX THIS
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
And still these -Yoinks!- don't fix the issues with the games co op latency.......figures. They're ruining halo and being money grabbing -Yoink- like Bethesda, Infinity Ward and other companies.
Instance Report

Gamertag: Same as account

Issue: Unable to connect to any matches on any search preference type. When searching for any playlist on any mode the game will sometimes reach the lobby where it is loading into the game before then "Disconnecting from Halo 5: Guardians servers" and giving me an error to do with connecting. Sometimes it doesn't even initialise the search in the first place and gives me a "There was an unexpected issue with the playlist" error. Both of these mean it is impossible for me to join any matches. I have had the game reinstalled for 2 days and have had this issue across both days.

Date: 10th and 11th of October. Time - All day.
Playlist Name: All playlists.
Issues: Disconnects from every match before starting or not being able to search for a playlist.

Network Information
  • United Kingdom
  • Sky Broadband
  • Speed up: 20Mb/s Speed down: 64Mb/s
  • Sky Q Hub
  • Firmware version: A2pv6F039m1.d24m (latest)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 122
  4. 123
  5. ...
  6. 124